"50 cent G-unit jeep"

Fluid, Amounts and changing intervals

Wow I feel sorry for that Jeep. :cry:

rediculous... they don't look like 20 inch rims... and... look at the first half of the "luxury" options... they are all stock options

Are 88YJ and 85CJ7power brake boosters interchangeable?

Yeah, I love the luxury options, wish I could have afforded the package that included the padded "role" bar, and the removable doors and fold down windshield. For the price of 31K and hasn't even hit the reserve yet it had better come with a sack of Krugerrands that they forgot to put in the description.

I was gonna post this......you beat me to it.When I saw that thing,first thing that came to mind was yuck!That thing is just terrible! :(

Hey, I'm selling my xj. Luxury items include: both driver's side and passenger side front seats, headlights, turn signals and a rear view mirror. Bling, bling! :p

You think that's bad, you should see the lowered brand new Rubicon that's driving around town where my parents live. The guy put gold colored daytons and low profile tires on the thing. Stupidest thing I've ever seen!

I'm sorry to say, but lowering jeeps isn't THAT uncommon. These dorks have been ruining our beloved jeeps for years. Check out this sadness:

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

That's some of the most offensive stuff I've seen. :x

Poor thing looks like it could use an inch or two of mud on the inside and a few years of topless sun. Oh, and a little bfh remodeling on the inside. :cry:

od

Are those pink neon lights under that thing? :roll:

If I had won that thing like he did, I would have walked up to it and keyed it! :lol:

i think this guy has the right idea. he WON this jeep from a radio station give-away... and now he's just selling it. he'd probably prefer to puke in his suit than drive this jeep - hence the ebay auction. too bad his ebay feedback is 0, otherwise he might have a decent reputation to back his listing.

4WD lever is stuck

man..why couldn't they use a CRV or a RAV4 for this? makes me mad..i kinda want to buy it and drive it off a cliff

He should start the bidding at $1. I've gotten more bids (and higher bids) doing that than any reserve auction or "B.I.N."

but.. if you start at a dollar, with no reserve.. then you are lookin toward selling THAT jeep for about $6

Back