1in body lift

Nope... very tough shackles, from our parts store at least... $30 for all 4....plus... they're easy to make too, which would be even easier[addsig]

My body lift was $129.95 part# 4508.25 in the 4Wheel Drive Hardware magazine. It's actually 1in. taller body mounts not that plastic puck crap.
image-missing.png
[addsig]

My body lift was $129.95 part# 4508.25 in the 4Wheel Drive Hardware magazine. It's actually 1in. taller body mounts not that plastic puck crap.
image-missing.png
Also thanks for the info AFholmz.[addsig]

shackles or spacers...my opinion are an inexpensive temporary cure for the big tire bug that bites all of us...until our bank acct. immune system is healthy enough to survive the even worse epidemic of the suspension lift plague. Do what it takes to get by for now...and I like the idea of filling the gap with some mother nature. I say get shackles...I had some on mine. They actually expedited the process of suspension purchase due to the fact that they hit every little rock, pebble, grasshopper, ant, or anything else that I drove over...hence bending the leaf springs.[addsig]

i guess that kinda rules out shackles. leaf springs are a legendary part of the shortbased jeep... should have stayed with them[addsig]

Well I use to have a 82' CJ 5 with 32x11.5 and a 91' 4.0L wrangler shackles only. I liked those, but I LOVE my TJ. :-D [addsig]

Back