1983 CJ7 GM 350V8 32x12.50's $3200 obo

wolfy317

I need to sell my 1983 Jeep CJ7.

It's in moderate/good condition. It does need a little work, but will make someone a really nice Jeep. It's purple (paint is pretty good on it. Here is a list of specs:
* Scrambler half hard top with lower cabin bulkhead (top is in excellent shape with good back glass and seal, bulkhead has some rust on the bottom lip where it meets the body of the jeep. FYI The top has not been installed to the jeep yet, but I have a quick disconnect kit from a previous full hard top that is ready to go.)
* GM 350V8 crate motor rated at 320HP (could use tuning up)
* Holley 650 CFM Carb that needs a decent cleaning/rebuild
* 4 32x12.50 tires in excellent condition. (approx 95% tread life left)
* Diamond plate panels on back quarter, tailgate, interior wheel wells, and interior rear floor.
* Driver and passenger front racing seats (a bit faded, and driver side has some slight tearing in the fabric.
* 4spd T-4 Transmission that was rebuilt about a year ago.
* Cosmetic Hood scoop painted to match (could be made functional)

Now for the cons:
The front floor pan on the driver's side is pretty bad rusted, but is supposed to be an easy fix, passenger side has rust as well, but not as bad. The front drive shaft is currently disconnected because it needs to have the u-joints replaced ( I will fix this if you like )

I really hate to do it, but I must sell this jeep. Asking $3200 OBO
Contact me at (662) 312-6681 or wolfy317 @ gmail . com for info and more specific pictures.

Back