Gas Prices in your town ???

Couldn't really say. To be honest, about 4 months ago I got a new job closer to home (2 miles round trip). I average around $20 every 2 1/2 weeks to fill the cavilier. I don't even look at the prices. :D

Couldn't really say. To be honest, about 4 months ago I got a new job closer to home (2 miles round trip). I average around $20 every 2 1/2 weeks to fill the cavilier. I don't even look at the prices. :D

Get yourself that Rubi, you'll be looking at gas prices then :D

Went down to 1.71 at the intersection of 13 Mile Road and John R Road... This intersection is pretty much the main hub of the city, people were backed up in the street trying to get in... Isn't impeding traffic ticketable? I'll tell ya, a van half on the road, and half on the driveway sure impedes traffic...:evil:

Went down to 1.71 at the intersection of 13 Mile Road and John R Road... This intersection is pretty much the main hub of the city, people were backed up in the street trying to get in... Isn't impeding traffic ticketable? I'll tell ya, a van half on the road, and half on the driveway sure impedes traffic...:evil:

Can you give me a zip code so I can mapquest it? I don't mind driving almost a whole day to save some money on gas ;)

Can you give me a zip code so I can mapquest it? I don't mind driving almost a whole day to save some money on gas ;)

:lol:

I hear about people driving all the way across Wichita to save a penny a gallon on gas. They don't realize that they burned more $$ driving that far than they saved when the got there!:lol:

i'm clocking around 15-16MPG's right now which kinda blows with my daily 40 mile commute haha but gas is 1.98 right now close to work and 2.02 in town so not to bad !

Hey hadda bring up this post. We're around 2.11 right now, but its jumping like crazy. These 2 stations are battaling and the newer private owned is getting less business but he is pretty much controlling the price. When ever he moves Irving moves. But i wanted to talk about MPG! i usually get about 200 miles on a tank. and thats from full to almost empty cause im 17 and cant budget money so i live from thursday to thursday. But this week i got like 160 miles. Can someone explain the 40 miles missing!!

maybe thats it about 30 min or so in the snow with 31's romping on it pretty hard.

I remember the gas wars when I was a kid in the 60's. :lol: 10 cents a gal!:lol:
It's 2.69 right now. :cry: and I have a 48 mile commute!:cry: Good thing I have a Nissan Altima to drive to work.:D

Last edited:
Back