Yippie. I got a new job.

pushead

I didnt realy need one just yet, but another financial institution scouted me out. I will be able to say I am truly a upper to middle class worker now. Let me just say to all the young people working in factories or slave driving blue collar jobs for 10 to 12 bucks an hour. Cut your hair and put on a tie. That is where the money is at. I finaly made that move about 8 years ago and it has paid off big time. I have super flexible hours, dont have to lift any thing heavier than a stapler and I get paid some very decent cash. I jumped in the the tie world kind of late, but it was the best move I ever made. I am not saying blue colar jobs are bad. I have total respect for everyone on any job level. Been on both sides of the fence. But if you are tired of punhing that clock. put on a tie. I havent seen a time clock since. Also get 4 weeks of vacation and 10 sick days.

RE: Installing Posi Lock

I hear that brotha....congrats on the job. I worked in a warehouse for an office furnature supply company during college. Work sucked, pay sucked, and I am loving the professional world.

Me hate desks. Me want work outside. Me get sleepy sitting at desk. Me not like same scenery every day. Me like see different place. Me like sunshine on face. Me like wind in hair. Me not know why me write like this.

Re: RE: Hello

Sparky-Watts said:
.....................Me not know why me write like this.

It's 'cause you don't wear a tie, Sparky! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

But seriously, I'm with you........keep the tie, give me the sky!!

Re: RE: Yippie. I got a new job.

Different strokes for different folks I guess.

I didnt even learn how to tie a tie until I was 27. From that day forward I started making more and more money. Always worked in the sun before that. But I live in Florida. If you keep working in the sun you will die young. Cancer kills. Ties dont. Well some times.

Re: RE: Black soft top for a YJ with all hardware

I'm afraid I'm with Sparky on this one... I would ever so much rather be working outdoors or something than trapped at a desk... I suppose restaraunt work is the next best thing, though I am not outside, you never ever ever know what's gonna happen next...

3 more days, and I'm finally back to work!!!

Steering column question?

See I think I have the best job out there. i'm a commercail photographer. I do sit behind a desk alot. But I am never working on the same thing and always having differnt types of shots to do. Outsied location work. to Shooting models with half there close on ( my favorite)
But like judge said To each there own

RE: 1989 jeep cherokee

mud4feet said:
Sparky-Watts said:
.....................Me not know why me write like this.

It's 'cause you don't wear a tie, Sparky! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

But seriously, I'm with you........keep the tie, give me the sky!!

Me think you right. :lol:

Re: RE: Yippie. I got a new job.

Actually, the few jobs I've had where I had to wear a tie, I made less money and had to put up with more BS. Now I'm out in the field from 7:30 am sometimes until 6 pm, all by myself in my own company van, doing my own thing. Very little BS, a whole lot of different scenery, and some pretty decent bucks to boot!

Good point... The office politics are something that I can do without... You get a certain amount of it in any job, unless you're self-employed... All jobs have their ups and downs, and to each their own...

"Won't they be impressed, I am a genius... See how I transform this old rat into a most delightful hat! Hmm... My compliments from me to you, on this, your most intriguing hat. Consider, though, this substiute, a bat in place of this old rat... Heh, no no no, now that's all wrong, this thing will never make a present! It's been dead for much too long, try something fresher, something pleasant!"

Back