XJ with a YJ front. You've got to see this to believe it.

f3_1_bJPG-4.jpg

I love both the XJ and the YJ, but just as I love asparagus and Ice cream I wouldn't put them on the same plate.

What an atrocity :?

RE: TJ flare install

He mentioned the good....and the bad...................but he forgot to mention the UGLY!!!!!

89 wagoneer axle specs?

Guys, guys, have a little vision...
FRONT CLIP NEEDS SOME WORK TO BLEND INTO BODY LINE OF CHEROKEE
Once that is done, there is no doubt that it will look sweet! :roll:

You all do find some of the ugliest stuff on the internet. lol That needs to be towed to a junk yard!

WHAT BODY LINE? lol It's a mash of broken lines and body designs. Please!

Lady

Looks like 9 miles of bad fence.

or as we said in the military .............. FUBAR

Ya know, just round headlights like that of a TJ i think would look nice on a XJ...but this guy went the wrong way with the whole full clip.

Now that is ugly. It's not even close to fitting, even if you try and blend it together.

What he should have done is made the hood, grill, and everything else wider so it would at least be the right size for the Cherokee.

I might buy it if it was local. With all of those parts, you could easily make that money back......plus some.....plus score some decent parts.

RE: wiring harness for 90 YJ

TwistedCopper said:
I love both the XJ and the YJ, but just as I love asparagus and Ice cream I wouldn't put them on the same plate.

I know what you mean. I love sushi... and I love Yoo Hoo, but I wouldn't put them in the same.... well.... that kinda sounds... now I'm hungry.

RE: Wax stains on plastic parts

TwistedCopper said:

Theres a icecream store in Vancouver that has over 198 flavors AND asparagus icecream happens to be one of them

other flavors include broccoli icecream, grated chedder cheese and apple icecream, those are the only ones that stand out to me at the moment but there were some other ones that just make you wanna... yea :? but you can have a taste of any kind before you get it on your cone :) (no worries they also and many very tasty flavors too :D)

antsinmypants said:
TwistedCopper said:

Theres a icecream store in Vancouver that has over 198 flavors AND asparagus icecream happens to be one of them

other flavors include broccoli icecream, grated chedder cheese and apple icecream, those are the only ones that stand out to me at the moment but there were some other ones that just make you wanna... yea :? but you can have a taste of any kind before you get it on your cone :) (no worries they also and many very tasty flavors too :D)

Leave it to the Canadians eh?
:lol:

Re: RE: XJ with a YJ front. You

It looks like some of those DC Spy shots.

Back