Xj motor time.

The 4.0 will last longer. Why change a good thing?

I am driving a chevy truck with 580,000 on the odometer. And it is always above 3000 rpm. Original motor about 5 transmissions. I drive it hard. Noone sells 4.0 l stuff up here. Anywhere. To much shipping

i keep a spare 350 in the shed in case i need to pull my motor that way the jeep aint down for very long a few wires here and there and we r good ta go

by the time you buy all the conversion stuff the chevy will be just as costly.

Because i cant find anything stroker up in canada. No pistons. Cant even find a good crank. Shipping from us is pretty much what your paying for the part. No body stocks any 4.0 stuff. It was almost a month just for a cam. I need a motor now mine has a rod hanging through the block so it was the only other option to putting a boring stock 4.0 l in. Dont get me wrong i like tge 4.0l but nothin puts a smile on my face than a v8 in a light rig.

Im a drag racer in the summer time i have four small blocks none under 550 hp and 4 big blocks all well over 650 hp all on engine stands for my summer addiction. I have more small block performance parts on my self than a small performance shop and multiple injection systems etc. So naturally a sbc was the way to go.

i love my 383 stroker in my jeep its a brand new pro motor i have 22000 miles on it now and the torque is awesome and with the light weight and short wheel base it is so easy to pull the front end rt up in the air and stare at the sky!!!!! the kids around here with the camaros hate me!!! i show them up all the time lol

Lol nice. Reminds me of my summer truck. I have an 84 chevy with a nasty 355 and 3000 stall converter and all the ricers and alot of muscle cars get a nice suprise. Its not often you see a 4800 lb truck running twelves with a budget small block lol.

Attachments

• image-1441896853.jpg
    image-1441896853.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 127
Back