Winter Time, Blue Funk, Cabin Fever, Cold Outside, Blues!

Tug-n-pull

Seems the doom and gloom of the dark old winter is upon us. Threats of War, the Bad Economy, a Goofy rather than Preverted President all have us down harted. Over 8 years wintering in Alaska showed me that Cabin Fever is a real and is a hard deal to deal with. Shorter days, less sun light, more time in front of the tube, and computer screen, all can make you a bit hard to get along with. By just looking at some of the recent post it sure is showing that it has a few us down on the dump's. I know I have been, and sorry for that to anyone that i may have offended in anyway! Now on the brighter side it is almost Spring. Looking at my calender Jan. is almost gone, and it is time to get the Jeep ready for all the good stuff that comes with Warmer weather! If we don't get it done we will be wishing that we did our mainteance while it was cold and we really had more free time.

Now let's see if we can pull together and get a grip on the fact that we are all here to make the Jeep thing as fun as possible. Back to helping and shareing the knowledge and brotherhood that is Jeepz.com. I just had a new windshield sticker made up Team Jeepz.com. Will post pics as soon as i get it here. I am glad to have made the friends here that I have made and want to thank each of you for any and all information that I have gained by being part of this team.

God Speed to Each and Happy Trails to All! Tug

Dang that was corny, but but if the shoe fits, wear it!
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Hey Tug! I was feeling "down in the dumps" too...no true cabin fever here in Texas (born and raised in Michigan so I do know the feeling), but it has been unseasonably cold and rainy.

So, today myself and "the girl" (my daughter) loaded up the Jeep and headed to Padre Island. It was rainy and windy, but what the heck. We got in about 40 miles of "4wd only" trails before it was time to leave. All in all not a bad trip and we saw four other Jeeps out there being nutty!!

Hang in there Tug, Spring is on the way!! Patti
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Here Here Tug, my friend. I feel the same way. This year has been hard, with the Lay Off and my Jeep getting trashed. I look forward to Spring, and to the Trail Rides we will face in June. I also can't wait to introduce you guys and gals to my soon to be fiance. Happy Wheeling everyone! GR93
image-missing.png
[addsig]

eh, well... at least i have my jeep. at least it runs. at least when i do have to work on it, i have a heater in my garage...[addsig]

Can't wait 'til summer either...some cooler weather is nice...but I love the heat so bring on summer.[addsig]

Back