winch buying

Those are pretty good winches. If it was closer to me I'd be interested. Shipping costs could be high. Not much time left if your going to bid on it.

Hee hee. "Chevys don't get stuck" my ass. Blazer pulled out of sand buried to the axel, by yours truely in my buddy's Ford. Chevy saved by Ford... Ahhhh that's gotta hurt.

Have you seen the Latest Paragon Pics ? The worst Chevy EVER made ( V6 Shortbed IFS ) Towing The Best Jeep Ever Made.

mingez said:
Hee hee. "Chevys don't get stuck" my ass. Blazer pulled out of sand buried to the axel, by yours truely in my buddy's Ford. Chevy saved by Ford... Ahhhh that's gotta hurt.

White said:
Have you seen the Latest Paragon Pics ? The worst Chevy EVER made ( V6 Shortbed IFS ) Towing The Best Jeep Ever Made.

image-missing.png

thanks for the help, i think imma bid on it and try to get it, ill probably be up late making sure i win it... hehe

White said:

image-missing.png

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooo!!! :shock:

TwistedCopper said:
anything can get stuck.

This is very true. I always have a good time talking to those who say that their truck can not get stuck!

That's why we buy winches. Even the best drivers with the best equipt. rigs get themselves stuck if their having any kindá fun. Recently I was out with a group of four well seasoned offroaders on narrow wooded trails in light rain. We wheeled most of the day with only minor carnage until it was time to exit on a steep off camber incline. We would all still be there if it hadn't been for a rig with an identical winch as this one. It was strong enough to winch two of us in tandem up this hill. Needless to say I'm saving up for one!

Back