Why is Jeepz.com worth the effort!

Tug-n-pull

Because of you! Just a note of why I spend time here on this site. I said I would never mess with a board like this or a chat room. I did a couple of groupe post and chat things before but never went back to any more than the one time. On the CJ YJ TJ board we have a new member post and here is what he had to say after his 1st post.

<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font class="pn-sub">Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT class="pn-sub"><BLOCKQUOTE> thanks for your replies, i'l check on the sway bars, tie rod ends and ball joints. I read that a bad steering stabilizer could also cause the problem. Thank-you, i've been on this site for 10 mins and i already love it!

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Not every board you go to are ther folks like (put your name here) that is willing to help in any way that you can. sometimes we don't agree on something but it always works out. Jeep People are Unique. Thanks Tug[addsig]

same here... i probably spend a little TOO much time here!
image-missing.png
[addsig]

I know I'm on here way to much. I take a couple of days off and all of the sudden everyone thinks I'm dead lol

Rob
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
[addsig]

<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font class="pn-sub">Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT class="pn-sub"><BLOCKQUOTE>I take a couple of days off and all of the sudden everyone thinks I'm dead lol</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

don't let that get into your head rob...
image-missing.png
we don't miss you THAT much.
image-missing.png

[addsig]

Give a little, learn a little. Besides, it´s way to cold to wrench, unless you have to. I´m saving up knowledge and collecting parts for some spring projects.

If the fix was easy it´d be done already, the brainstorming really helps and the learning from other peoples troubles saves alot of time.

I´m trying to dream up a good alternative to DOT 3 brake fluid for my clutch hydrolics. When it comes time to replace them, I´m not gonna do the same thing again, maybe DOT 4 or DOT 5 or regular old power steering fluid. The DOT 3 seems to eat things up pretty good.[addsig]

Well put Tug- i have only been on here a couple months but already have learned quite a bit and shared quite a bit as well. Hope this site continues to inspire many more to join and continue the tradition of Jeeping....[addsig]

If your a Jeep fan, There is no other website that allows you to get so much information on your Jeep and it's all because of people like you (all of you).

Thank you
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Jeepz.com is the most friendly Jeep site by far! No offense to the other sites, BUT for anyone new this site is the most inviting! Others seem a little "clickish" sometimes. PS - glad to be back...had a family emergency back home
image-missing.png
Now I'm attempting to catch up on the boards! How is everyone?? Patti
image-missing.png
[addsig]

I'm doing great Patti, thanks for asking how we all are.

I love this page. I looked at several others and this is the first one I posted on. These are a few of the things I've learned so far.......

1) people share their knowledge

2) chicks (quinners) know alot about jeeps too!!!!! Thank you quinners for helping to break a stereotype

3) Catalytic convertors suk!

4) there are many good lift kits out there!

5) people want to know if the mod you thought of works, and if it doesn't they feel badly for all the work you put into it!

6) Dingus thinks there's a vacum under his hood.

7) People will offer their homes to us to stay in and take us wheelin!

image-missing.png
Dingus looks at my dog and thinks he has a woody (sorry if that's too graphic)

9) people actually like YJ's (thank god, because I bought one)

10) PASmokeaters daughter is supposedly a hottie

11) there is no "right" way to install a CB. But you willl get several opinions!

12) we all care for the enviroment!

Again, these are but a few things I've learned. As well as that all of you are way cool!!!!! I whole heartedly agree with Quinners, This is the most friendly jeep site I know!
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
May the good Lord bless you and all of your family!!!!!!!!!! And I don't think you can spend too much time here!
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Welcome back Patti, You have been missed next time let us know when some thing is not good happening, so thoes of us that do can pray, or what ever we do when a friend is in need. Wishing you good and blessings. Tug aka Danny
image-missing.png

Was that politicaly correct enough hehehehehehe like I care
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
[addsig]

I've only been a member of this site for about a week now and I find my self coming here a couple of times daily. And everytime i find some post that intrests me and I could actually use in my daily jeepin.

Thanks a lot[addsig]

Thanks Big and Tug for your comments and support. My Grandfather who was instrumental in my love of cars and everything else in life that is good and worthwhile passed away unexpectectedly at the age of 91. My family lives 1600 miles away and it was a "road trip" to say the least! Just arrived back in Texas with 4000 new miles on my vehicle...it was good to see my family even under these circumstances. Thanks again to my online friends and family! Patti
image-missing.png
[addsig]

6) Dingus thinks there's a vacum under his hood.

--->i was kidding!
image-missing.png
lol

image-missing.png
Dingus looks at my dog and thinks he has a woody (sorry if that's too graphic)

--->you make it seem like i look at the picture REGULARLY...
image-missing.png
lol

[addsig]

I am also new to Jeeps and to forums like this! I have been in the computer business for 13 years and always swore I would NEVER join one! I was wrong! I just had to find the right one and this is it! Super friendly people - not snooty - somewhat opinionated but aren't we all and isn't that what this is for?!!
image-missing.png
Keep it up all![addsig]

Quinners, I'm so sorry to hear that. My Grandma just passed away at like 95 or more. I don't remember, I can't count that high. [addsig]

Back