Who has?

carriss

Who has gotten stuck in the past month or so? my dad's friend has in his yard! :lol: becase he has a mud hole in his yard whats really funny is it's a chevy! :lol: ask me for the pic if any one wants it![addsig]

I have not really been stuck cause i could still back up or rather down! Long really souped out muddy hill here in the mountains with about a 200 plus yard run up. made it to the top and there was a large root and berm right at the top crossing the trail. Had to have a little tug from my brother in law in a :roll: Chevy Full Size Long Bed Pick Up. Not that it was bad to need help just not from a brother in law. there have been a couple of other time lately that i had to make more than one run to get through a hard spot or two. Besides if you are not getting stuck some you are just not pushing the edge hard enough. heheheTug[addsig]

I would love to see the pic but I haven't gotten stuck in along time just tempoarily out of comission.. :-O :lol: :lol: :-O [addsig]

got it thats halarious no hills rocks or anything insite how do you explain that one to the boys...ha ha ha ha ha :lol: :lol: :lol: [addsig]

i sent jeepmaster his! who else? :lol: :evil: [addsig]

that is pretty funny....it just stuck in what looks like just a yard[addsig]

WHO ELSE it's funny you have to see it any one with an e-mail give it here and i'll send it to ya! :-O :lol: :lol: :evil: [addsig]

i sent panther hers :lol: :lol: :evil: [addsig]

i edited the picture a little... crop/resize:

image-missing.png

edited by: dingus, Feb 15, 2003 - 02:26 PM[addsig]

Back