Which JEEP would you say is on a most stolen vehicle list??

LadyJeepFreak

front driveline advice

:lol: :shock: (btw if the abbreviations are wrong, just shoot me) lol It is monday after all.

According to Bryant, "Vehicle thieves follow market trends and target the most popular vehicles because they provide the best market for stolen vehicle parts and illegal export to other countries."

Here is the ____ top ten list—the number in parentheses is the model year most stolen:

Toyota Camry (1989)
Honda Accord (1994)
Honda Civic (2000)
Chevrolet Full-Size Pickup (1992)
Ford F-Series Pickup (1997)

Insert The model here (WHICH JEEP?)

Oldsmobile Cutlass (1986)
Dodge Caravan (1994)
Ford Taurus (1996)
Toyota Corolla (2001)

This study is based on some 1.2 million motor vehicles reported stolen to the ____ in 2002 by law enforcement agencies nationwide.

So which is it? I'll tell ya after we get some votes! lol Lets have some Monday Guessing!

Lady

ZJ.. most likely to be wanted by the ghetto car thieves... higher resale value.... more plush options, etc.... most wranglers are too beat up from trail riding

I agree with graewulf.... They're much more luxurious than some of the others. I know in my area we have a one, maybe two per month stolen.

I think I saw that list right after I bought mine and I think the ****** was on it.

edit: I was wrong. :x I cheated and googled to find the list. Not telling though. :lol:

Grand Cherokee
I had a 93 Grand Cherokee limited that someone attempted to steal. The hi-tech factory horn honking alarm thwarted the attempt. Stupid criminals.

I say yj . Just because they flip over so easy. Parts are in high demand .

:shock: lol its surprising to see how many voted for TJ's. I thought so too, easy acess right?

Well some of you were right about them not offering what "the majority" of the population are looking for in a stolen vehicle.

This is the most stolen JEEP and number 5 or 6 on the Top 10 of all stolen vehicles, according to a couple of articles I found today. The list is compiled by the NICB (National Information Crime Bureau).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jeep Cherokee/Grand Cherokee

Americans love sports utility vehicles, so count on SUVs to catch thieves' fancy.

Interesting,
Lady

LOL White your post is funny.

so, they listed the grand and xj as the same vehicle?? Uhhhhh...... that'll urk some folks.

Back