where'd our gals go?

Yeah, mingez, where you been!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

LJF and I (and others) have been talkin' about receiver hitches. 'Tho I have to agree, she's been a little "scarce" lately! We need her on the chat...............I've been practicing my "Speed" typing!! :lol: :lol:

Laura (Boston) hasn't been here in a Rhode Island Red's age either.

Yeah, what's up LJF? You're a Jeepz Icon for Pete's sake. I know what it is, after travelling the globe and moving into that hoity toity new place of her's and doesn't want to be seen with us anymore. Damn... ya think you know someone :lol:

RE: where

Mingez, yep I'm here. Been talking to Mud and others about receiver hitches like he said. I thought about posting on the G once or twice but life got away with me. I know everyone stays busy all the time so I figured I'd not make empty excuses.

Just working alot and now have a decent size house and yard to care for! Also, I'm working on getting into college in the fall to finish an undergrad degree.

So that's what I've been doing. How's your summer going? Well I hope! I'll try to stop by more.

Mud-You better practice more. I just typed this whole note with two fingers on my right hand while drinking a soda and painting my hoity toity fingernails. :lol:

Lady

LadyJeepFreak said:
now have a decent size house and yard to care for!

Lady

Uh-huh! See? Told ya so! :lol:

JK Lady, back to college, eh?
image-missing.png

RE: Pop

LOL Make Jokes of me! Serious, I went from a four room house to a three bedroom rancher. It sure as heck aint a mansion but it feels like it sometimes when your taking care of it! LOL

Yep, computer science. I applied at The University of Maryland. No Salisbury Steak for me.

:lol: Lady

RE: Pop

Whew, I guess the reciever hitch post didn't catch my eye or something. Sorry. I just get to missing my Jeepz Peepz.
Glad to hear all is well and that you are going to pursue a computer science degree. That's awesome!!!

Purpleyjgirl and Lauraboston? What's up?

RE: New career--math teacher

I see Purpleyjgirl from time to time trying to find stuff for the new TJ. I miss Laura, though. Haven't heard from her in a coon's age.

Funny thing about Purpleyjgirl: When I first started posting, I was new to all the CJ, TJ, YJ, XJ stuff, and I thought her name was Purpley J Girl!!

RE: new

Sparky-Watts said:
Funny thing about Purpleyjgirl: When I first started posting, I was new to all the CJ, TJ, YJ, XJ stuff, and I thought her name was Purpley J Girl!!

Hahahaha... me too!!!

BIG HELLO TO ALL!!!!!!!!
Been snoopin around once and awhile, but most of all just enjoying the sunshine. Leave to Mingez to notice :D Always knew you guys cared. Anywho got some new meats and my lift will be here in a few days. Ill post some pics when its done. Also got a new puppy (white english bulldog) She and the daughter are keeping me very busy. Ill try and stop in a bit more often. Take care every1 :wink:

Back