Where Has Been Special_K?

Special_K

Well, I don't have any exciting cool stories of being across the border...yet, BUT I haven't forgotten about everyone here. I've just been really, really, really, reeeeeaally, reeeeeeeeeeeaaallly busy lately. :(

Hopefully my schedule will cool down a little later in the year and I'll have more time to relax and do more fun stuff. At any rate, I do see upgrades for my Jeep in my future. :twisted:

BTW, anybody need any of the following? If not I'll be putting them on eBay soon:

OEM "AMC" plate logo (body, rear)
OEM "CJ-7" plate logo (body, rear)
Brand New OEM Wranger Tire Carrier
Original YJ Jack from factory
CJ Oil & Battery Guages (2 sets...one works the other may or may not work)
CJ OEM Factory clock in perfect condition with bracket, wires and connector

Also, I'm trying to figure out what to do with my carpet. I've been moving the ball of carpet that I removed from my YJ around from spot to spot over the last 7 months since I don't have alot of storage space now. I don't want to get rid of it, but I haven't put it in my Jeep since I had my Jeep Line-Xed last summer. :?:

Ken

Re: RE: the eagles are going to jacksonville

Welcome back Ken!

As for the carpet, it may be the most valueable of the items you listed. Maybe eBay? You'll not need it if you'r e line-x'ed

RE: Jeep vs. Hummer.

Thanks Sully, Twisted & Mingez!! :)

Sully, unfortunately, I've been nowhere of worth writing home about. I'll probably plan some cool trips later in the year though. Can't wait. :p

Twisted, I'll probably move my carpet ball around for a few more months before I sell it. Maybe I'll give in in another 6 or 7 months. :D

Ken

Back