when is the chatroom most active?

johnny7point0

I would like to chat with you all, but the chatroom never seems to have any people in it. When is a good time to chat?[addsig]

Is this a trick question? Ummm, when there's alot of people in it!

Sorry, too easy

Welcome to the board, I'm not sure how often people actually go into the chatroom, because it has issues. It's slow![addsig]

the chatroom on this website is not used by the 'regulars' because it has a lot of lag. we all just sign on AIM and whenever someone starts a chat they just invite everyone in. what's your AOL screen name?[addsig]

hey dingus, has there been a chat lately?? it seems like there hasnt been one in a while, or is it just that im not on when you guys have it?

TARSI[addsig]

hmm... i haven't seen one in a few weeks... usually i end up starting one when i wanna talk.

for those who do'nt know how to start a chatroom in AIM, you go:

-People
-send chat invitation (alt-c)

type in the names and such... and send away! :)
[addsig]

yeah, you have to have AIM to chat with us. email address does nothing.[addsig]

I think I will get AIM. But F.Y.I., if you have MSN Messenger (which does basically the same thing as AIM, plus a little bit more--like audio and video chat) all you need is a persons email address to add them to your contact list. No need for screen name. Just letting you all know. ;-) [addsig]

yeah, but they have to be signed up with hotmail or one of those .net passport accounts... its not THAT simple :)[addsig]

Back