When is it warm enough to get pratice getting topless

hossenfeth

:-D Nice Subject EH?

The weatherman is calling for upper 40's this saturday in my part of Iowa and I was wondering if that is warm enough to get into pratice lowering my soft top...*hoss is eager*.......I believe that my manual discourages lowering of the top below 40 degrees F because of shrinkge :) I was wondering if anyone here has experience with top lowering in cooler temperatures.....

Maybe I should just calm down and wait a few weeks.

TIA,
Hoss

[addsig]

Wish i could help you. All i know is that its supposed to be almost 60 in southern indiana saturday so if its not raining the tops coming down. I dont know that it will really be warm enough to drive topless, but my jeep smells like skunk thanks to my dog, so i want to let it air out

Nathan[addsig]

Hoss- I'm from NE and my friends and I always take our tops off for the year at the end of the month. I suggest getting a bikini and duster and the you don't have to deal with putting your top up and down. It's so much less work. I can't wait for the end of the month ;-) [addsig]

I say no matter what the temperature it's always nice to see the ladies going topless :lol: :lol: ............Bullet[addsig]

This past Saturday we went out playing Paint ball and it hit the high 60's and you can believe that I had the door tops and front half of my targa top off in nothing flat. Later that night after I had put it all back together I saw a topless jeeper down town. Gloves hood drawed up tight and shivering at the stop light with the biggest grin you ever seen. Oh yea he waved! Tug[addsig]

Gloves hood drawed up tight and shivering at the stop light with the biggest grin you ever seen. Oh yea he waved! Tug

That wasn't me was it??? :lol: :lol: :evil: [addsig]

It is a cool 80 degrees F here in Southern California...and I have been going topless for a good week, however the rumor is that its supposed to rain this weekend so I may have to cover it back up in a few. Romp.[addsig]

DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ive got at least 2 months before all the snow clears!!! Damn Canadian weather...i have a 10 foot snow bank on my lawn!! PPL cant even see my jeep when im backing out of my driveway!!! :-O

Still very cold!! like -20 -30 celcius!!!

:-( [addsig]

It was around 48 this last week and I have had the top off the whole time. And did I forget to mention that it was raining so hard on the freeway my wipers were on full blast. When I got home I just pulled my drain plug! :p
P.S. I had the Bikini top on!!![addsig]

damn wranglers and their toplessness abilities...

*burning with envy*

:evil: [addsig]

WOOHOO TUG! Gotta love the paintball. My team just played in our first tourney, on Sunday. Ok, we got spanked, but oh well.

Dingus, you got a sawzall, go topless!

It's 60 degrees, already at 9:30am here in Albuquerque. I'm thinking the whole top comes off pretty soon and the bikini goes on. The only thing is that it's going to be low 50's next week. WAIT! I have a jacket! Ok, the soft top comes off today.[addsig]

Yup! Granb yourself a coat and go! Its just so much fun aint it :lol: [addsig]

i live in buffalo and it is like 10* here and i just throw on my snow cloths and go driving. i only really do it to see the look on peoples faces when i pull up nexted to them at a red light and theres an inch of snow in my jeep it's great . but there really isn't that much "pratice" to it i mean come on you put the top down and just drive it's a no brainer[addsig]

Back