Wheelin With The Grandpa

jeepmaster

today i got to go out wheelin with my grandfather in his 91 explorer. yes i know its not a jeep, but my jeep ias at home so it was all we had. we were lookin for some snow to take the little florida cousins sledding on. this was my first time to go wheelin in Colorado (here for christmas) and i was pretty impressed with what he could handle. grandpa is 84 and 4 wheels every other week with a couple of his buddies. just thought id see if any of the rest of you had any family wheelin stories youd like to share, this being the christmas season and all, and family time being important part of that season.[addsig]

the philadelphia region here is anxiously awaiting a white christmas... the first one here since the 40's... i'm hoping to get out in the snow tomorrow after opening presents. or i'll just skip presents and have fun
image-missing.png

-nate[addsig]

its been teasing us w/ snow, supposed to start around noon. fist white christmas in 7 years. supposed to break all the NE records. yay jeeping in the snow! merry christmas![addsig]

Back