wheelin pics

Nice pics!! So is the Rubi yours, or the Grand Cherokee?

BTW- The link doesn't work, you need a space between the http and the exclamation point.

cool pics. Where is that place? This pic looks like it could be a Jeep ad:

image-missing.png

Great pics. How do you like that tummy tucker? Those things are just amazing. Wish I had one. Are you in canada?

first off the rubiis not mine...................not so impressed with the rubi trail manners, needed more articulation to go with the traction. pulled him out three times! I drove up the wash he got stuck in going down! so yes the zj is mine. I live in Dawson Creek, British Columbia. mile 0 of the Alaska highway, which by the way is 70% in Canada! We are about 45 mins from the untamed heart of the rockies, grizzlies, moose, elk, you name it i have chased it down a trail somewhere! so here goes..............any jeepz members are welcome to call me if you are up here and i will take you on the backcountry wheelin trip of your lives!

"I live in Dawson Creek, British Columbia. mile 0 of the Alaska highway, which by the way is 70% in Canada!"

Been there several times very nice area. 8.5 years in Alaska. I only wish I could come up with a Jeep and see the back country! tug

newbie said:
first off the rubiis not mine...................not so impressed with the rubi trail manners, needed more articulation to go with the traction. pulled him out three times!

He must have been a bad driver.

Back