What Winch To Buy ?

Has any one heard of the maker warrior ,there suspose to be a good winch ,theres a place in town that sales them,i looked them up on the net ,seames to be a good company,but they all do,prices and parts about the same as outhers.8000 lbs for 400 bucks includes everything.

Superwinch.

I have a mile marker 10,000 on my pickup, and had a warn 9.5ti on my jeep. the warn died a misserable death and has since been replaced with a Smitty Built cheap-O winch that I bought for $50 and had on my trailer, that wil be replaced with a superwinch EPI 9000.

I run the Superwinch EPi 9.0 and I am VERY happy with it. Here in Costa Rica we get som DEEP STICKY mud, and I have seen rigs require 3 winches with snatch blocks to get pulled out. I have also dragged my Jeep through mud that was higher than my doors (yes, the mud would go into the cap when you opened the doors) more than a couple of times and the winch is still pulling hard.

Count the number of cables pulling this rig (by the way, those tires are 38 Super Swamper Boggers!):

DSC01428-1.jpg

And here's an example of me getting through some deep mud (not the worse I have gotten myself into by far, but the best video of a deep mud pit I have; same day as the one above, and I am actually crossing to help him pull himself out)

Back