what should i do with this little honda?

test the travel of your new suspension on the hood!!!!!!!![addsig]

Drive it like you stold it and save puttin so many miles on your jeep. Take the money you save on gas and do mods to you wagon. When it will not go any more then part it out. If you would feel better about driven it pt a lift on it and call it a rally car. hehehehe tug :lol: [addsig]

mod it... make an import sleeper... don't put ANY stickers or anything like that... I am not into imports... but make an OLD import smoke the sh!t out of any new decal covered junker around... then after people see what it does.. sell it[addsig]

I dont know about you. Maybe its a younger thing... But my buddy had an old car and after he drove it for a LONG time saving miles on his jeep we took it and gave it a run for its money. Rally car... It was really a lot of fun. Then we drove over it a couple times. All in good fun. His AAA came and picked it up and took it too the just yard for us. Just beat it. Unless you got some money into it :p [addsig]

hmm... i have $145 in the car... i just wanna make like 50 bucks off it or something.[addsig]

Dingus-

If I remember correctly tha switch that you don't know what it does, I would assume that it controls the power ant. if the car is equipped with one. That little icon looks like a radio tower of some kind, (my cell-phone has the same icon) and I would have to guess that it would be that.

BTW- my recommendation- fix it, drive the sh!t out of it, drive it some more, ramp it, jump it, do 'J' turns, e-brake drags, anything and everything to have fun with. Then when you are done, sell what ever parts are left over on Ebay and get some money back. Even if you don't get all your money out of it, there is nothing like being able to totally abuse a car without worries. Just think, if you break it somewhere, then you get the fun of being able to tow it home!!! haha :-D :-D [addsig]

Do like they guys up here at Chrysler did a few years ago. Get yourself a sledge hammer and charge $5 a whack at it. That way you are making money off it :lol: And when your done then drive over it :-D [addsig]

yeah man we can trailer it to this summer's jeepz.com trail thing in TN... we can take turns romping on it! :)[addsig]

lol yeah sounds good. They did it for charity and to make a statement about buying American. It was pretty cool actually

yeah man we can trailer it to this summer's jeepz.com trail thing in TN... we can take turns romping on it! :)
[addsig]

Back