What is this world comming to??????

L33TJ33P

"YOU KNOW THE WORLD HAS GONE CRAZY WHEN THE BEST RAPPER IS A WHITE GUY, THE BEST GOLFER IS A BLACK GUY, THE SWISS HOLD THE AMERICA'S CUP, FRANCE IS ACCUSING THE U.S. OF ARROGANCE, AND GERMANY DOESN'T WANT TO GO TO WAR"...

:-O :-O :-O :-O

;-) [addsig]

And the America's cup wasn't even "invented" by Americans. And the best golfer in the world is Asian, I think that's appropriate.[addsig]

isn't tiger woods black?[addsig]

How about we just say he isn't a pasty white guy.[addsig]

Yes black and asian. Sorry, I do that to needle people. I just think it's funny how people are so focused on him being black, that I like to point out that he's half asian too. I read an article, a long time ago, about this great Asian golfer and how much money he made and the tourney's he had won. Then said his name was Tiger Woods. The black community in Los Angeles wrote a ton of letters complaining about the article saying that Tiger was black. I like his stance on it. He says he's an American! Although he looked pretty pasty this past weekend. LOL Even food poisoning can't stop Tiger!!!!![addsig]

to be precise hes thai and black, his mother is from thailand and his father is african american. and eminem kicks a$$ hes a talented artist (assuming thats waht we're talking about with the best white rapper) true hes a wacko on all sortsa stuff like with his mom and such, but musically he is gifted, and to prove it, now hes #1[addsig]

Whatever he is he is stinking awesome! Throwing up 3 times on the first five holes. If I was puking I most certainly wouldn't be playing golf. I think he might be trying to change the image of golf by coming out there, dort of a Jordan playing sick thing.[addsig]

Tiger Woods is quite arrogant... i personally don't like him... I think that is what the French were talking about... also... Eminem... I don't like him either... but I will say that he does a GREAT job at what he does... I guess I could say that for Mr. Woods as well...

No.. i'm not a hermit or a scrooge... I do like people... it just seems that the ones I don't like, are the ones that many people idolize :-D [addsig]

I'm with Snitty, though I cannot really say much for either because I don't like golf or rap. -Mike :-D [addsig]

Back