WHAT COLOR

that army jeep tan colour!!!! thats what i am thinkin bout changing my jeep's colour to...[addsig]

Rattle Can Camo! Get a scrach you can repaint the area for a coupl of bucks. Tug[addsig]

I personally like "pewter" or some type of metallic like that.
Although the orange, "amber fire" that Jeep put out was damn awesome too!
Go with the "amber fire"--nice color. :cool: [addsig]

mine's blue. that primary blue. i like black, though.

green's good too, british racing green aka forest green

run, forest, run.[addsig]

I think that if you know any military folks that work on a flightline, you should ask them for some of the Paint that they use on the Military planes. :evil: The Radar Scattering kind. Paint the Whole jeep that way and be TRUELY Radar Invisable.[addsig]

theres a really tight lookin blackish navy blue color out there ive seen on cherokees. id like to repaint mine that color someday. its really sweet[addsig]

rhino line it... that's how i'm g'na go about it[addsig]

Primer gray with a huge racing stripe down the middle and lightning bolts coming down the side.

Even better, get a greatmetallic blue or something and paint mud stains on it!! :lol: :lol:

That would be awesome!!! :lol: :p [addsig]

Krylon flat black. That is the color that I am going to paint my 41 plymoth as soo as it is done. Paint is cheap and it looks sooo bad ass. Picture a 52 merc, chopped, channeled, and decked all in flat black with moon eyes hub caps and wide white walls.
Now picture a jeep lifted to the sky, dents all covered up behind ten coats off flat black.
Olive Drab green would be a acceptable second color.[addsig]

I like the tan, sand, whatever they call it that the saharas have. but the dark mettalic blue is nice too[addsig]

I think you should paint it pink to match your finger nails. What ever you paint it i hope you take off the sunset pinstripe on your doors and fenders. With thoes decals i thought you were from San Fan. :evil: [addsig]

Muave or Chartruese. Those colors are simply FABULOUS!
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Hay what is that about, our you playing for the other them. lol If so G-spot wants to bat on your side. If you know what i mean. :-D [addsig]

Back