What are you, Dixie or Yankee?

45% (Yankee). Barely into the Yankee category.

Is what it said for me! Boston born and raised, sort of. lived in texas for a year and florida for a year, but I was only 4-6 years old

The drive thru liquor store is called a booze and cruise up here! (not implying that you should drink and drive)

68% Dixie baby! I guess it helps being from the heart of Dixie.

SOA

53% (Dixie). Barely into the Dixie category.

I was born in Memphis so I was expecting higher but I guess my Connecticut born and raised mom spoiled the score for me some. :roll:

DANA AXLE?

99% (Dixie). I guess the Heart of Dixie is ringing true here!!!

Maybe I should travel more...

70% (Dixie). A definitive Southern score!

Heck yea! :)

Nathan

I took it again because i could answer the question about what you put groceries in 2 different ways and still be answering honestly. So the second time i did it i got:
73% (Dixie). That is a pretty strong Southern score!

But there both almost the same. Anyhow, enjoy everybody!

Nathan

62% (Dixie). A definitive Southern score!

There is no way. Raised in Northern Cali, a place with many transplanted yankees. They need a western category. Californians are neither yankee or dixie.

I think it's Dixie Biased. Not that there's anything wrong with that! :wink:

Baseball Fans

73% (Dixie). That is a pretty strong Southern score! There's No way I'm 27% Yankee. Dixie boy born and raised.

South GA Bash

LOL I tried it again.

85% (Dixie). Did you have any Confederate ancestors?

That sounds more like me.

P.S. to answer their question I REALLY do have Confederate Ancestors. a few years ago the Civil War Memorial folks came and replaced my Great Great grand father's head stone to show that he had fought in the War. He walked to Whigham, GA from Richmond after a few battles in the area. He is only one. There are many head-stones that are related to me that have the Confederate Battle flag etched into them.

Back