What a long drive that was

bryanjeep

This past weekend I drove from New Orleans to Daytona Beach to pick up some new shoes for my Jeep. I got some 33x15.5 TSL SX tires. These babies are wide! I can't wait to get my new rims shipped to me so that I can put them on the Jeep.

As for the other part of the trip. I am so glad my little Nissan pickup made it that far and back. It was a little over 1200 miles. Right before Mobile I had a blow out. There are some wonderful people out there because somebody stopped and drove me about 10 miles to the nearest tire store. The guys from the tire store even drove me back to the truck.

So when I get to daytona, I decide I need to go out and meet some chicks. I am at a red light on the street along the beach and some stupid red neck slams into the back of my truck. He was drunk, driving with no liscense, no insurance (possibly), and it wasn't even his van. So, I am going to get everything I can out of this if the insurance works out the way it should. He bent my rear bumper and caused it to bow upwards. I am glad that was all that happened during it.

Anyway, just thought I should tell you about my new (used) shoes. I would try to find a digi camera but I might as well wait until I get them on the Jeep.

Glad to hear you made it there and back safely. Those tires will be sweet...that's so wide for a 33". Be sure to show pictures when you get them put on the Jeep!!!!

I didn't just go for the tires. I went to get some other stuff at this stotre they have in Daytona. Besides, I got the tires and the hotel for REALLY cheap. I also felt like taking a road trip.

bryanjeep,

That's something I would do, drive that far for tires but, it would have been me that hit you. :D

Did ya get to go out and meet some girlies? At least you would have a nice story to tell them.

All Jeepers-Please say a mighty prayer for an innocent one

Yeah actually I did meet these two hottties on the beach. I went and sat next to them and they were some of the most boring girls I had ever met. But, they were sure fun to look at.

Back