Well..... I sold it

prariepunk

I finally did it..... I sold my Jeep :(. I got $2000 for it, wish it was more but I had no more time and/or money to devote to her... The first thing I did after I sold it (minutes after I sold it) was go hug the porcelin(sp?) god :roll: I have had a hard time dealing with the loss both mentally and physically. Even Mrs. Punk cried... the littlest punk keeps saying "Pappa's Jeep" When she ses a CJ or Wrangler... heartbreaking to say the least! I can't wait to get another one but it'll never replace the one I lost :(

Wether it's a Jeep or not, you always miss the "ones you let go". Unless it was a total nightmare! :D

Why did you let her go? :-|
When do you think you might be able to get into another one?

I feel your pain, bro. I cried when I sold my old Toy 4x4. I had bought it brand new when I was 21, back in 1985. Oh, man, the times I've had in that truck. My brother and I put tens of thousands of miles on that truck on little day trips and weekend excursions, tons of memories went with it. That was October 2003 when I sold it, and I still miss it. Bought the Jeep 3 months later because I missed the 4wd so much. It's tough to watch a friend of 18 years drive away for good.

WHATEVER you do punk , stay on Jeepz! keep us posted. We'll keep you motivated until you can get another one.:D

WE love you.. maann!:D

Thats tough, you should have went directly over and pee'd on the tire that way there wouldn't have been a misunderstanding as to whose Jeep it was.

OutOfStep said:
Thats tough, you should have went directly over and pee'd on the tire that way there wouldn't have been a misunderstanding as to whose Jeep it was.
You know! My wife didn't find the humor in that.... especially when she found out I was serious!

yeah its a man thing, the first time I met my wife she didn't understand it either; but she eventually married me regardless...

OutOfStep said:
yeah its a man thing, the first time I met my wife she didn't understand it either; but she eventually married me regardless...

Well, ya prolly shouldn't have pee'd on her!:lol:

This is from one of the guys who graduated from my highschool.... there must be somthing in the water, huh?
image-missing.png
image-missing.png

Sparky-Watts said:
Well, ya prolly shouldn't have pee'd on her!:lol:

Sparky, somehow I knew you'd say that... :lol: :lol: :lol:

(90 hacked off cause Sparky beat him to it);)

It's not going to make you feel any better but I'd trade my Jeep straight up to get my first Jeep back. I still miss it... 3 Jeeps later:
AFTER-1.jpg

it's a good thing I sold it when I did(I can't belive I actually said that?!?) there may be plans to move back north to OH..... maybe

Back