We got another Jeep!

Oh now you did it Laura... your destend to be broke with two jeeps in the household...lol

Make sure you tell him that your Jeep comes first.. since it was the first Jeep in the family.
Tires, lift and a winch so you can pull his out of the mud!

HEHE..I can't wait to pull him out the mud! Talk about challanging his man hood!! :shock:

I can't wait to hear the 350 with dual exhaust.

Awsome laura now he doesnt have to bug u to drive yours, youll be buggin him to drive his lol. You have more experience anyway, nothing like teaching the man what to do hahahahaha

this is the soon to be owner...

im pumped to have my new jeep with a 300hp 350 under the hood. i guess its got a towing package with 14 leaf suspension? tons of new stuff. it was a show jeep, but now its gonna be a dirty jeep. its got stock lift with all-terrain 31's. everything on the jeep is original, except for the powerplant and the seats. i have only seen the pics so far and i'm picking it up next weekend. cant wait to see it.

does anyone know what a levi's package is.. i think it might be an interior package, but i'm not sure..

Hey Joe, Glad to have you here on Jeepz with us. I dont know if laura told you but stevens also looking at a CJ , so you guys have alot to talk about. Yes the levi edition is the interior but what color are they? They are way cool they even have little levi's tags on them :wink: Hope to be wheelin again with you guys in the spring. enjoy and be safe. Kiss that jetta goodbye and wecome to the Jeep world. 8)

LauraBoston said:
Yeah, I asked if it was my "engagement Jeep," he said no. :cry:

I can see future fights of what Jeep to take.

Take 'em both!

LauraBoston said:
HEHE..I can't wait to pull him out the mud! Talk about challanging his man hood!! :shock:

I can't wait to hear the 350 with dual exhaust.

SPAZ, I want the untimate man town!! (inside joke)

Hey when can I come down and drool on this thing?
Joe, you da man bro!! (oh ya this is John) Gonna take it off road in a couple of weeks? we got another trip in the works!

John,

Paragon before Christmas with the CJ7!! Ru in? Joe wants to take it off road as soon as possible!

hehe...Man Town! :lol: I love SPAZ!

So, Joe and his brother, Mike, took the long trip to NJ and back yesterday to pick up the Jeep.

Well, they got home (to Marshfield) at like 11:30. Jeep had no gas, so they rolled it off the ramp, while pushing it into the driveway, we noticed some sort of liquid on the ground (go figure), but is dark...so we push it in - and get under and look.

They figured it to be the power steering pump...it broke while pushing it into the driveway.

Joe is like a pig in siht. We did get to hear the 350 before it ran out of gas, and it sounded good.

I'll post pics when I get some...I think we are taking it out Dec. 6 to wheel...wicked good times.

no heat

Congrats Laura and Joe!!

AWESOME Jeep! Who's getting an extra job? LOL LOL

My brother is mad digging on jeeps since we went to paragon. IT's quite funny.

Oh BTW, I got my pictures finally but have to scan them in! HOpe to do that tonight!

Cool and again congrats~! We were thinking a run to paragon right after the new year, in January? Whatcha think?

Lady

Back