Wax

90Xjay

What kind of wax do you use on your Jeep?
On my Jeep, I usually use Turtle Wax, it works good for Jeeps.
I usually wipe down my Jeep with a soft cloth approved for Jeeps.
Just thought I'd check with you other Jeep owners on how you wax your Jeeps.:) :) :)

Wax???? What's that? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I prefer the "spray on mud" (old, old thread)..........makes me look "cool"

Yeah, I'm thinking I'm probably heading for Time Out...............I try for laughs too much and we apparently all don't share the same sense of humor.

Hi-Dli-Ho fellow Jeep enthusiasts!

Well, my Jeep can't be waxed. The Jeep paint has faded and is oxidized, not to mention the scratches on the Jeep from taking the Jeep on Jeep club rides on Jeep trails.

But

If I did use wax on my Jeep, I'd probably get it from a Jeep dealership... just to be safe ;)

last time I switched to Meguires.. it's pretty good wax for Jeeps

Do they make a 4 wheel drive wax?

Excellent idea, fellow Jeeper!;)
Can you get us the Jeep part number for their Jeep wax and post it here?

Humm......Not sure what kind of wax the girls raising money use, But I will ask them next time they wax it.:lol: :lol: :purple: :purple: :D :D

I've never gotten the wax to spread evenly over the mud... no seriously i used to use the paste turtle wax stuff it's just way too difficult to get it from around window hinges and stuff. They make a spray wax that shines just as good for all i can tell and it's way easier to apply. Spray on wipe off young grasshopper.

Are you kidding about Jeep having a wax? I wonder who really makes the wax for them. It probably costs about $25.00 right? I use Meguires gold class for any car that I detail, but i have recently switched to Meguires NXT wax. I am one of those guys that likes to have a sparkling Jeep every now and then. Sometimes there are formal things you just can't be dirty for. :cry:

I use a black turtle wax. I comes with a lip stick tube of black paste wax to put in the bigger surface scratches. It really brings back the deap black color and covers the trail scratches really good. I think that they sell it in red also.

Ok already, this whole thread was a poor attempt by me at sarcasm.
Let it die a decent death....8)

Back