Waterproofing da jeep

ZBTstang

Took my doors off for the first time the other day. Loved it so much that im more than likely going keep them off all summer. Unfortunatly the day after I took them off CT decided it wanted to begin the raining season. To my dismay I had to put them back on....for now.
But it is going to rain this summer, thats a fact. I want to keep my doors off nontheless. I was wondering what steps I can take to protect my interior from all the rain and mosture its going to see this summer. Im already planning on buying the neoprene type seat covers. I was wondering what other things I can do.
Also, where is the drain plug on a TJ, incase I do ever get flooded.[addsig]

i check out the weather afore hand if its going to rain..insted of me takin the time to put the top up, I toss a tarp over her. if i miss out on the weather channel or whatnot and rains, looks like i'm pullin the floor plugs and sittin on towels...plugs are normally under the carpet...just lift it up, you can't miss 'em big rubber plugs.[addsig]

Carry a couple of small tarps or better yet plain heavy weight Shower Curtians with you to cover in an emergcy. And above all plan to get wet from time to time cause it is going to happen. tug[addsig]

Back