Veterans of foreign wars

greg92jeepxj

Official Supporter
Today , we give our respect to all those who participated on the invasion of Normandy , June 6th , 1944 . Our thanks to all who fought to liberate France and all European nations. Our condolences to the families of those who did not return.
Thank you for your courage , commitment , honor and sacrifice . Thank you for the freedom we enjoy today . God Bless You.

Right On!!! I was quite upset when I saw/heard no mention of this historic date today on the news or internet.

Wow. I guess I am glad I did not go online , read a paper or watch the news . I would have gotten equally upset too . I do not even know if there are parades here in NYC honoring veterans who served on that day. Memorial Day and Veterans Day always , but at least something to remind people that people from your home town fought (some didn't return) in a foreign land for someone else's freedom. To me , that's large to . If anyone on Jeepz.com has a family member or relative and would like post their name in honor for their commitment and participation , they are more than free to if they feel it is appropriate . Thank you for your support brother !

Back