Update on LJF

LadyJeepFreak

RE: RTI ramp question?

Hi friends,

LFJ is moving her stuff out of the house this weekend, provided the snow holds off. I have several angels offering to help and hope to get this over with soon. I would have so much more peice of mind then.

I have a dectective on my case now, so they are taking it seriously this time. There was over 1K in goods stolen, so it's about time.

I am moved into my mothers and have dial up service now so I'm not online as much or as easily but I'll be around still.

I hope to find another place in March, more rural and away from the crazies! I really wish I could punch this person in the face. I feel so violated in the past six months. I'm not even a violent person but If they ever track this ba*tard down I hope they charge him wether he is a child or an adult.

I know I should have moved sooner, but working two jobs makes that kind of hard to plan for. I had the boxes and was all ready to do it when this happened.

Oh well, what can you do but move on. Just wanted to give you the update!

P.S. The jeep has an appointment next week in the body repair shop to fix the damage from hitting the deer. I have to get it to the stealership for a few minor repairs too before the warranty runs out this year!

I hope you are all doing well this winter. It sure has become cold in my state!

Take care,
Lady

Happy Birthday to my Jeep

Sounds like your gonna be REAL busy for awhile! Hope everything goes as planned as I'm sure it will. We'll be keeping you in our prayers!

Hey...dail-ups better than not at all....STAY IN TOUCH! :D

Keep the Faith!
Terry

hard-top wiring

Ugh. Sure am sorry to read this. I know how cold it is and it is snowing - bad time to move. Hope all goes well Lady keep us posted and hope to hear from you soon. Glad ya got outta there.

Sounds like a tough move. Don't worry though, it will be over before you know it. Keeping you in my prayers.

Sucks to move anytime, but especially in that weather. We're feelin' for ya', Lady. Hurry back.

the muds

RE: Sorry to brag......

Good luck, you need to get the Zeb Home Security alarm system! hehe

Seriously, good luck Heather!

Hello LJF,

I am sorry that you have to deal with moving. Murphy's Law in action here: given the situation with your G-Parent and the weather, this is probably the worst possible time to be moving.

Nevertheless, I think that there will be a collective sigh of relief when you tell us that you are out of the old place and parked somewhere less dangerous.

Stuff lost is merely stuff lost.

Your peace of mind and personal safety are priceless.

Regards,

Gadget

RE: Stinkin

Here's to hoping this is the last move you HAVE to make...

A move should be a choice, not a necessary option...

Good luck, stay safe, and always great to hear from ya :)

Back