unlimited test drive

jps4jeep

Super Moderator
Yesturday, me and the wifie went out to look for some new vehicles to park in our really small driveway!!

we are gonna trade in her truck cause she wants a car that is a little more child friendly, we were looking at the hemi magnum (did nothing for us) and the hemi 300C (did plenty for us) while we were checking out the Hemi 300C, I wandered over to the jeep portion of the dealership and struck up some conversation with a sales man about the new line up of jeeps. I think he was blown away with the fact that I knew more than him. well, he was like hey wanna take a new unlimited for a spin.

Hell ya!

I have to say, the handling and ride is so much better than a regular TJ! (my YJ does not come close to compare) Cause of the extra wheel base, the vehicle seams so much more stable. and the added room in the back, you need to see it first hand! very nice!!

I am probably gonna wait till they offer it in a Rubicon package (the salesman says it will be 2 years for that) Then I think I will get a new vehicle!!

Yes sir they are much more stable than the wrangler. Just lift it and put 37's on. You might just be able to get away with pretty good handling because of the added wheelbase.

Back