tubular bumpers with accesories?

Joopin

Super Moderator

I'm currently in the market for a set of bumpers, I really like the double tubular design.

I haven't seen any with mounts for lights and other stuff. This is the type of bumper I'm looking for but it has no extra stuff. Is there one out there that I don't know about? For the rear I just want it to match the front but with a hitch. Thanks for any info![addsig]

Let us know exactly what you want... BigBlackJeep or myself... we are gonna start fabricating some stuff... We're looking for people to make things for. Whatever you need... I'm sure we could meet it.. or come close. Good Price too[addsig]

Snitty...where are you located? If I e-mial you a sketch of what I want you can fabricate it up, with correct mounting locations and all? That would be great[addsig]

Ok guys, it looks like there may be some interest in our own little private business. I would just like to clarify first off that we are NOT professionals, but we can make stuff out of steel. It may not be as perfect as the stuff made from a factory, but I feel that ours will be just as strong, if not stronger and it can also be made to perform a variety of tasks.. (i.e.- bumper to mount lights, tow hooks, even made to be your airtank for you guys with compressors
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
)

As of right now we can only bend up to 2" tubing at our shop, but we could probably get bigger bent elsewhere and than fabricated onto what you want.

bigTlilodd- we can probably make something similar to that, but it may not be exact....

We are located in Western New York, about 1.5 hours south of Buffalo. So if you are close, it would probably be cheaper to drive here and pick up whatever you have than to have us ship it too you...

Just let us know what you want and we can tell you if its possible-

AOL- BigBlackJeep- 'JLAudiofan3' or Snitty - 'TheBaztard'[addsig]

alright, i have a question bout these twin tubes too. I ahve the twin tube rear witha hitch and want to get a front one to match. This is the one i want. but will it get in the way fo tow hooks on the front? in the picture it doesnt seem like it, but pictures never tell the whole truth? anybody ahve this bumper and know?? anybody just know?? thanks in advance.

TARSI[addsig]

bigblackjeep, i dont mean to rush u, but did u get around to priceing that bumper i talked to u about?

Reggie[addsig]

Reggie-

Sorry, things have been really busy around here. We came up with a figure and if I can get your email address again I will send you what we figured out- It will take a little longer than first thought to make the bumper, but I would rather spend a little more time on it than rush it and have a crappy bumper. You can email me at bigblkpjcrusher@yahoo.com and we can figure more out. Don't want to take up space on Jeepz!!!

If anyone else has an idea for a bumper email me and we can see if it is something we can do and what $$ we are talking. We are only starting out so we don't have all the tools, but if we can fabricate enough stuff to lift a Jeep 7.5", we can probably make a bumper nice enough to suite others. They won't be 'pretty' chrome bumpers, just nice black ones that you won't be afraid to take in the woods. (Or use it to push/pull some other inferior vehicle around...
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
)[addsig]

Just to clarify- we have a lot of metal working tools, just not the specialty tools, we can make just about anything, some things just may take a little longer since we would have to figure out how to make it since we don't have some tools. We have enough to make just about anything that you guys would want.

Our motto is function is #1- we would rather make something that performs and functions over making something that just looks pretty and will bend/break first time it is used. Hope that clears any doubts up that you guys may be having....[addsig]

The one L want is ugly and as straight foreward as it gets I want to be able to tug-n-pull anything that needs it and looking pretty is not in the deal. Thanks we are at least thinking alike. Tug[addsig]

Back