Tsunami Pictures

me either - tried all kinds of cutting and pasting - no good

http://homepage.mac.com/demark/tsunami/2.html

There is the new link, he had some trouble with his site. It's back up now and very saddening. You can't help but hurt for those in Indonesia (sp). There are entire areas of land totally under the sea and the rest are destroyed.

I checked the news after seeing these pictures and the one report from two days ago said 50,000 in indonesia have been buried and 50,000 are still awaiting recovery and burial. That is so hard to grasp.

Thanks for the link. I'm sitting here dumbfounded.
Lady

RE: midnight oil

Makes you thankful for your life...and makes me want to go help. Ugghhh...I hate to think of the pain being suffered over there. :(

RE: LJF offline next week or so

On slide 14 did you guys notice to big old fire going. To get smoke on a picture of that scale that has to be one honking fire.

RE: bds or rough country?

I hear Indonesia wants our military to leave and they have set a deadline. So are we supposed to leave our aid workers unprotected over there where people are beheaded for anything to support the USA? They said the troops could return unarmed.

I say we pull the military, the aid, and the funding from Indonesia and give the help to the other countries around there that are more concerned with fixing their shorelines than politics.

I'm beginning to think that I plain just don't like that part of the world.

RE: Re: I

Thats the problem when you dont have democracy. You see all the pictures of the starving people fighting over each other to get food from the military helicopters yet their govt just wants all the people trying to help out.

Back