Trips to Paragon

PASmokeater

Okay, we are getting set up for the second weekend in October for the stocker trail ride. We also have a group going up for the weekend of the 18th for a Modified run with ECOR.

Lodging can be found here.
Forrest Hill Inn (570) 459-2730
Route 93 & Airport Beltway

The Comfort Inn (570) 455-9300
Route 93 off I-81

Ramada Inn (570) 455-2061
Route 309

The Hampton Inn (570) 454-3449
Box 273A
Route 93 off I-81
Hazleton, PA 18201

The Fairfield Inn (570) 453-0300
Route 93 off I-81
Hazleton, PA 18201

Camping

Red Ridge Camp Ground (570) 384-4760
10 Minutes from Paragon

Moyers Grove Camp Ground (570) 379-3375
Off I-81

Hazleton-Wilkes Barre (570) 788-3382
Route 309 (Church Street)

Other Nearby Motels
The Montfort (570) 384-9981
Route 924 (570) 384-4962

Best Western (570) 454-2494
Route 309

Capri Motel (570) 455-7507
541 Alter Street

Hazleton Motor Inn (570) 459-1451
615 E Broad Street

Mount Laurel (570) 455-6391
Route 309 South

Just be sure to tell them you are coming up for Paragon, and you will recieve a discounted rate.

Here are directions.
http://www.paragonap.com/directions.htm

Make sure you meet the requirements of the park

7. All SUV/4x4’s must be insured. PA State Law requires all ATV’s to be registered and insured (or conform to your States ATV Law); however, Paragon is not a law enforcement agency and does not require ATV’s to be registered and insured.

8. All SUV drivers must hold a valid drivers license.

9. All SUV’s must have at least one tow point (example: tow hook or receiver hitch). Front and rear tow points are mandatory for higher rated trails.

10. All SUV’s must have the following: proper roll-over protection, full size spare tire (or tire large enough to get you out of the park), battery tie down (no bungee cords), seatbelts, tow point(s), trash bag for liquid spills, tow strap (within their group), flag, wristband.

Flags are available there for a small fee.

Rates are as follows:
SUV & 4x4's
Self Guided: $35 per vehicle (includes driver)
$5 per passenger
Flags: $5 - $25
These are per day, so if you're riding both days, please leave that into your account.

Again, I need to know who is going, and the experiance level. Please Email me and let me know so I can get a list together, and if there is anyone under the age of 18 in your group. Everyone will be required to sign a waiver, and there is another for minors that must be signed by a parent or legal guardian. I can send you copies, but you need to let me know how many minors are in your group.
Tell me what weekend you are going as well.

PASmokeater@Comcast.net

Thank You

Rob

I have listed this on out sight ecor events
We have this listed as an open event click on October 18th for our information and our schedule. We are hoping to meet up with everyone in the Paragon parking lot by 9am when the park opens. I look forward to meeting some of the people that I talk to on the board.

hehe, all of those hotels are within 2 minutes of my college. I can house one person, age 18-26 in my room if anyone doesn't want to pay for a hotel room or anything.

TARSI

Bring all waivers with you.........make sure that if there are minors in your group, that the section for them is filled out, and that it is signed by a parent or gaurdian. Any unsigned waivers will result in someone sitting at the trailer, or the hotel.

Rob 8) :p :)

My jeep has stock suspension and pretty much stock tires can i even go on the trials or will it not even be worth it? oh and i swear the lift and big tires are coming soon well hopefully........

jeepfan555, I am all stock. I have discovered a couple weekends ago, that a stock Jeep can do WAY more then you expect. It will be worth it!! We're camping if you would like to join us...maybe we can meet on the way, Friday. We are coming from Boston. I'm sure we can hook up somewhere on the way. It will be fun, like that feeling you get when you lean too far back in your chair and you're about to fall over, but you catch yourself! I feel like that all the time.

The waiver is also available through my site ecor eventsclick on the October 18th run and there is a link available for downloading the waiver. Hope to see a pile of people come out. Should be a good weekend to be in the Mountains.

[/url]

to all the stockers... I am coming out the weekend of the 18th to run stocker trails... yes, you can make the trails, but expect to bottom out on occasion. You should have front & rear tow points if at all possible - I only have rear for the moment, but I also have been there and know what to expect. I am running a stock GC - with sway bar disconnects and I should not have too much trouble. I will have another stock XJ with me and need at least one more person to join us so we can run alone... I would be happy to lead a small group of stockers....If you don't have one yet, I strongly urge you to get a CB.

I'm bringing a couple of stockers with me also that have never been there. They were hoping that there would be others to run with. I know of 2 in my group already.

Talk to everyone soon

(4 Cherokee trans problem

I have had 2 more email me today that are coming with us. One is stock and the other is built. We have made reservations at the Forest Hills Inn they are giving us the rooms for $49.50 with 2 people in the room, it is additional for extra people in the room. Tell them that you are there to run Paragon with Jeepz.com and eastcoastoffroad. I would make reservations if you plan on spending Saturday night.

I am going to call today and make a reservation Ecor Thank You. Can you tell me how close that hotel is to Paragon?

P.S. I am a stocker (well almost) that has never been. I'm getting my 31 Venture M/t's this saturday. I have front tow hooks and no lift. I would be willing to ride with whoever. I have one passenger that doesn't have a jeep and hasn't been before either. Were coming up from lower MD so expect some red eyes. lol

Lady

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, the stocker weekend is the weekend of the 11th right? I just booked for that weekend, I thought that was the one. I am confused now after reading all the posts. Sorry, Just checking!
I just booked a room and asked off work for the weekend of the 11th, so I hope that is right. Who is coming then?

Lady

Back