tread lightly decals?

LGR

nothing but problems....so i ruined like two of the white vinyl decals and they don't stick right...anyone else had any problems with them not sticking right? maybe i just got a bad batch..i tried everything for these things to stick. man....i wish they worked as nice as the jeepz.com stickers...them i also need more of cause i'm mr. crooked when it comes to decals.

My window tinting experience

The vinyl wont stick right if the surface is dirty or has some kind of oil on it. But most likely they didn't stick because of the cold... especially if you were trying to put it on glass. I always tell my customers to wait till a warm day to apply vinyl outside, the rule of thumb is 40 degrees... but that doesn't mean that the glass is warm enough so it's a toss up. Try again in a garage and they should go on fine.
By the way LGR, where are you located in jersey?

Freezing Carb.

Also if you have a hair dryer or a heat gun, this will make the adhesive tacky and allow it to stick better.

i tried in the summer..but i found one of my old messed up decals....just jolted the old memory...i'm up in bergen county joopin. I also took the left over parts of the decal and tried to put it on my bathroom mirror no such luck there. I'm just thinking its damaged goods.

must have been bad stickers.. i put 'em on my truck & jeep and both stuck real good, it should ideally be above 60 when they are applied and make sure everything is real clean.

nice i'm over my fort lee. i work all the time in east rutherford..we should go hit up some trails some day.

Back