To the Rescue!

not basic enough.. too much plastic... they are putting too much effort into designing "cool" looking vehicles rather than function.... i guarantee if you open the hood, you will have hours of messing with plastic covers and wires before you can even change the air filter.... one thing i've always loved about jeeps was the simplicity... its going away now

I saw it in person, and it is even bigger than it looks in the pics.
It really is as big as an h2
Dennis

Shackles

yea, it's not a liberty but...the color i can almost appreciate-almost, almost mimics the OD green to a bare extent. but it looks like nissan/honda crossed chromosomes a little much. seems to want to capture the suv crowd. but money is good business. we'll see what turd they churn out of their bum on this one. the grill brings a smile but it evaporates thereafter. and i have one of them that there coil jeeps.

and no, i did not realize that 67% of their partners realized they wished their partner had a larger unit...that pop up always gets me amidst the typing.

looks pretty wicked, but im not too crazy about the grille. i bet the interior is really plush and high maintnence for something that looks like its designed for a trail...

mysharona said:
and no, i did not realize that 67% of their partners realized they wished their partner had a larger unit...that pop up always gets me amidst the typing.

What are popups? Download the Avant browser (free) and you'll forget what they are as well!

so it was said so it shall be done. ain't too computer literate twisted copper but if you drop me a line on how it's done, i would be grateful. thanks for the computer modification in the meantime.

and if you could tell me how to list my jeep in the segment below my responses, i would be eternally grateful as well. thanks ya'll

Axle Problems?

go to profile and type your rig description in the "signature" field. then find the option that allows you to always include your signature at the end of your posts. that should be about it

Yeah, aparently it was meant to be a trendy "rescue" type vehicle for fire departments or camping grounds? I dunno about the interior... doesn't look like it'd get along with dirt/mud very well...
jered

So,

If government and non profit agencies start using these trendy vehicles, who's money is going to pay for them?? <sigh>

Read the stuff they have on them, its insane.

Unequalled Rescue Capability