tires

jeepguy46176

mp3 driver installation problem

hey does anybody run the dunlop radial mud rover was just wondering what u guys think of it thanks for any feedback

I know somebody that runs them. 32s, 3" bds lift. honestly i have never heard him say he doesnt like them

There's a Jeep club up the street from me and half of them rum those tires. They all say good things about the performance offroad, and the only neg I've heard is that they're pretty loud on the highway -which is relatively normal for a mud tire

I've heard the same, good offroad but very loud on the highway. I am going with the kuhmo venture M/T, they are about the same price and I've heard better things about the kuhmos onroad compared to the mud rovers, with similar performance on both for offroad.

-BG

FYI - The Dunlops are made in USA, and the Kumhos are made in Korea. Just thought I'd put that in there if it matters to you.

I have them. I love them off-road. On road when they are new they are amazing. But as they wear in and get used they get very load. But have great manners on the road. My only complaint with them is that they don't measure out. But what they lack in high that provide in width. Mine are wider than my friends bfg's of the same size, by almost an inch.

Back