those damn meteorologists did it again.

Jeepster05

I had my top off for most of last week and was planning on leaving it off until today but because of a crappy forcast by my local weather guys I had a little run in with some H20. The thing that sucks is that i watched it getting rained in but I couldn't do a thing since I was taking the SAT test and they're real nazis about letting you leave to do something like cover up a jeep. so i had to vaccuum it out and dry off the carpets since I don't have any kind of liner.[addsig]

heh... yeah, this snow we got here in philly really caught me by surprise... but not enough to keep me from having my tow strap handy to pull some lady out of a ditch! :)[addsig]

dingus I feel your pain...I wonder when the snow is going to stop. I need to move somewhere warm[addsig]

LOL, you all should be happy to have all that rain and snow!!! Here in New Mexico, we're still too dry.

Please, all you people that are sick of all the water, come here and bring the water with you! They've already implemented water restrictions here. Plus raised our water rates. So they say, "Use less water AND we're going to charge you more." that way we use less water and they still get paid the same amount.[addsig]

i think i'm gonna go hook up a sled to the back of the jeep and pull a few buddies around... how many chances do you have in life to do that AFTER moving the clocks ahead?

edited by: Snitty, Apr 07, 2003 - 05:57 PM[addsig]

oh ya thats fun we did that with my jeep last time we had an ice storm here on an abandoned parking deck. Lots of funny jackass style footage from it too. :lol: [addsig]

Here in Nova Scotia we are sick of all the rain and snow, last week we had the worst floods in our history, so they say. 105mm in 24hrs. Can't wait till evrything dries up around here.[addsig]

Back