This woman is taking resourcefullness a little too far

JeepMonkey

RE: Want to buy a New Liberty.......what are your thoughts?

OKEECHOBEE, Florida (AP) -- A woman was arrested for allegedly forcing her 12-year-old daughter into prostitution and trading a 14-year-old daughter for a car.

The 39-year-old woman was charged with aggravated child abuse and sexual performance by a child. Both girls have been turned over to the Department of Children & Families.

The youngest girl and her mother were living out of their car, and would sell sex for food and an occasional shower at the men's homes, according to a report by Okeechobee County Sheriff's Detective K.J. Ammons.

The youngest daughter is three months pregnant, the report said; she was 11 when her mother first forced her to have sex with a man. The older daughter refused to be a prostitute and was allegedly sold for a car.

"She was sold to a man for a Mercury Cougar," Ammons said. "But he never gave the mother the vehicle." He was arrested in the case.

The youngest girl told detectives her mother took them out of school. "She said she was a good student and made A's and B's, and all she wants to do is go back to school," he said.

omg my goodness.. that is absoultly disgusting to think that somone could do that to their children.... cheese whiz, my mom wouldnt even want me having a "casual relationship" with somone.
conragts to the older daughter for not giving in. hopfully they both arnt too disturbed to have a normal relationship with anyone now

RE: Stupid People!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh man. That is terrible!!!

Hopefully it all works out for the kids and they can go back to school and try to live normal lives again!!

Its getting warm and my jeep is getting hot

antsinmypants said:
hopfully they both arnt too disturbed to have a normal relationship with anyone now
i'm pretty sure thats out the window. :roll:

Yeah....I'm not sure how undisturbed I could be after something like that happened to me. Although, I'm a guy and would gladly trade sex for a car. I wouldn't sell my daughters for anything in the world. I don't have any daughters, but I'm sure I wouldn't sell them. However, if I'm ever in the market to buy some I guess I know where to go.

RE: Re: RE: This woman is taking resourcefullness a little t

all I can say is I hope she gets the death penalty.. There is nothing lower than a person like that.

RE: Re: RE: Stupid People!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Selling your daughter for a CAR!!??? Prostituting your daughter!!?? I don't know which is worse.

Someone please tell me this lady is atleast a drug addict or something. How can any rational human being look in the rear veiw mirror and say to themselves, "Yah, that was a good decision."

Those two girls are going to be traumatized for life. Cheese and rice- that's sick and wrong!

This was one of those things that I read on AOL this morning... Early, before I was actually awake, and later in the morning, I hoped to hell that I had read incorrectly...

But I didn't...

That is just right out...

mingez said:
Someone please tell me this lady is atleast a drug addict or something.

I would bet a lot of money that the money she was making didn't only go towards food. I guarantee it was to buy drugs :shock:

You are probably right. These sick @!#$%!*& people do this stuff all the time. About 4 years ago i locked up a woman who was prostituting her 12 year old daughter for crack for herself. She herself was not partaking in the activites, but she was benefitting from the childs work. Mom only got 10 years in jail, but she has already been released and daughter is now a 16 year old prostitute for herself. She has a 5 year old daughter and is Hep C positive. So much for a life ahead of her.

These stories are sick, sad, and disheartening. Why is it that people can't respect thier own flesh and blood especially innocent children? These are the future leaders and mentors of our world. What a mess we will be in thirty years from now, like it isn't bad enough already. We thirty year olds were raised with a whole different set of issues (divorce, etc.) and most of us were permenantly scarred from those issues. Today's issues and concerns about raising a family are much much worse, from what I can see. I'm so glad I have no children.

Lady

Back