This weather sucks!

Jeep#3

I put my soft top on 2 weeks ago and have had nothing but rainy cold weather! I flipped the top back a few times when it seemed "nice" out which means it was cloudy and 58 degrees. I know summer will hit Chicago with no mercy soon, but it would be nice to have a few 75 degree days. I envy those of you who live in warm climates. :-x You better have your soft tops down!!! :lol:

edited by: Jeep#3, May 04, 2003 - 11:32 PM[addsig]

He I hear you. I live in VA and we have had a few really nice days the past couple of weeks, but I still have not made the change from hard to soft top. It seems like everytime I am about to do it I catch the weather report and there is nothing but rain or a cold front coming :-x

edited by: K-Phat, May 05, 2003 - 12:57 AM[addsig]

to both of you guys... where in chicago, and where in VA... i have a house to remodel in chigago in a couple months, and a roof to put on in VA next, or the following, week. maybe we can wheel together[addsig]

Well sorry to boast but the weather here in the southwest has been GREAT! With lows in the upper 50's and highs in the low 80's its been great weather for putting the top down. But I won't be loving it too long because in another month or so the temps will be rising up into the high 90's low 100's. Thats when you want to put the top back on and turn on the A/C (if you have it, I don't :-( )[addsig]

Im up at school still down in CT. Unfortuantly for me there isnt a parking garage on my campus. So if I take my top off ive gotta put it back on, cant just throw it somewhere. Even when it says its going to be nice down here it starts to rain. Just the other day I was driving with the top down from campus to campus when it started to down pour. Thankfully I have friend who has help me put the top up before.[addsig]

I am right by Midway Airport. Unfortunately, no place to go off road around here! Unless you know of someplace![addsig]

Hey Snitty I live in Manassas, VA. It is in northern Virginia, about 30 miles from D.C. :-D [addsig]

Back