This shouldn't happen.

Jeeppicus

I was just talking to my buddy who works at the vehicle inspection station. I was just informed that, even though I gutted my cat, I will pass emissions testing. It's not because I'm friends with him, its becasue here in the great state of Tennessee, they really don't care. The only way I could fail is if my check engine light is on. I almost feel bad that I'm getting away with a gutted cat, I mean they should atleast slap me on the wrist and tell me not to do it agian. Wow I love this state.

Just be happy take it and run with it I sure would...!!!

That is why I hate california,hardest emeission regulations.But,my jeep passed with flying colors. :p

NY was planning one time on adopting CA's emission laws... its a good thing we've got those friendly mechanics

Massachusettes would gladly give you a slap on the rist. I have a big rejection, and its going on a year expired :shock: Thank god I have finally found someone to help me out. I should be getting a sticker this week, so I can say bye bye to thos $50 tickets, and think about spending my money else where.

Mopar Part Prices !!

Purple if ya need a sticker, my friend just got certified and works at a dealership. I pulled my YJ in and we just stuck the sniffer into a Brand new 4 banger!! Boy did I pass. If you want I will ask him if he can do it through the mail OH Hush Hush alright

I failed for Headlights and tires sticking out too far.

NC is the same way, at least in the mountains. They just scrap off the old sticker and put you a new one one. Now that I am in Virginia, haven't registered my CJ just cause I know it will not pass emissions, took them all off!!

Back