Thinking of Buying another 4x4

It's not a Jeep, but I think with a few mods, it could be just as capable. It has a variable ground clearance that is easily set by the driver of 48" to 84", 60x7 tires, a 250 HP V-8, hydrostatic drive transmission, full-time 4wd, extra 500 gallon tank on back that can be converted to a fuel tank, or leave as is and use for various liquids (I think I'd use water so I could either keep down the dust on the dirt roads, or create my own mud bog whenever and where ever I want), top speed of 50 mph.

Whaddaya think, should I get it?

IM0015182-5.jpg

hmmmm. i like the color. you might want to get some fatter tires lol. oooo already has off road lights and everything

Re: RE: doors off, lights & buzzer stay on?

Looks like a perfect tornado chasing vehicle. You can cruise right over any field, doghouse, volkswagons or whatever gets in your way.

RE: Finally, the tub off (pics not for shiny Jeep people)

its all about the ground clearance

RE: 3 Link Rear Suspension?

Any rig that need a 4' ladder to get into it is ok by me ;)

Yeah, I've seen him around. Met up with him last summer in Nebraska during a chase. Pretty awesome vehicle, really. Saw him a few times this year around Wichita, too.

The Tornado Intercept Vehicle drove right past my house here in Norman, OK last summer. He stopped at a house around the corner - I chased him down to get a good look. Quite a unique vehicle. Looked like maybe an older Ford F-150 underneath.

-Jay

RE: I know Jack Schitt!

Definately a Ford truck (at least the headlights under that ridiculous looking thing are).

It looks like the Merrimack (or the Monitor I can't remember which one had the rounder look) from Civil War era.

Back