Things that make you say........Hellooooooooo???

BakedAlaskan

I was enjoying my Quadratech Catolog and have wanted to ask this many times but always forget.

I am in the gauges section and they have a slim selection (Lame) and the ones they have are absolutley STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Am I the only one that thinks a 160 mph speedo is stupid and shouldn't even be used as a paper weight on this mag let alone for sale in it. ?? Or a Tach that goes to 10K rpm???

Isn't there enough Jeeps out there that Auto Meter steps up to the plate and makes some gauges that ACTUALLY work best for a Jeeps?? Like a Tach to 6K or a speedo to 80,100, or so?? I would love to customize my dash but refuse to waste money on gauges that the needles are barely gonna move. I know the marine world has the gauges I want but they are either cheapos or at "marine" prices.

Anyway not a full bitch but a little rant maybe..........

Stepping off my soap box.

i agree w/ u...
a little OT... Do you plan to come to the Superlift Park ion Hot Springs, Sept 12-14 for the jeepz trail ride?

That sounds cool, I am not sure since this is the first I have heard of it. I will keep you posted.

Any good places to get a room or is there going to be camping available??
Any camping at a jeep event.........dumb question I know. :roll:

baked
there is a $5 a day charge that includes camping, and riding.... that is $30 off the normal price.... hope to see ya there

I hope you will be there under your own power too ...how's it coming with the transmission ????

well.... its not lookin good even though i have a month, and it is still possible to get the new one in..... i still havent talked to the guy w/ the t18... he had surgery last week and hasnt been back to work... :shock: :?:

gotta granny transmission....hehe, or adapters.... haha.... i hope it will be up and running by then....

check 4 wheel parts, when i went they had a nice array of gauges

Back