THE WORST JEEP COLOR EVER!!!!

TJTERROR

Today I saw what may have been an 87-90 YJ Wrangler Sahara. It had like a golden brown or bronze color to it and faded yellow pin stripes. It looked terrible. I have never seen anything do more injustice to a jeep in my life. Do you guys know what color I am talking about?

Hope that I have not offended anybody out there, but give me a break. If you do own one of those, get the damn thing painted as soon as possible

Calvin [addsig]

I've Seen one like that before up where i live. I wasn't a big fan, but my jeep is Matillic Grey. There are probley people out there that don't like that colour.[addsig]

I saw one awhile back, TJ, Lime green, I was thinking, wouldn´t that guy look neat with my mustard yellow top. Guy gave me the top, wonder why? :lol: [addsig]

TJTerror: Thats what color my jeep is, being new you might want to watch your mouth, this site is for fellow jeepers to help each other out. :evil: [addsig]

Naw...don't watch your mouth. Say what you think...back it up with your opinion...the rest is up to personal belief. If you think the color is nasty...then damn it...you think it is nasty. That's (one's personal color preference) is too relative to throw stones over. I know that pin stipes will never make it on my Jeep...or maybe right after the neon goes on the bottom. Just my opinion. Not like he called your mom "ugly" or something. You can always cover up the paint with (insert favorite mother nature product here). [addsig]

What was that jeep trim in the late 80s early 90s. It was a tropical type package or something and the color was light blue...nasty.[addsig]

ive seen acouple old YJs with a dull yellow and orange stripes - if your jeep is this color - no offense intended[addsig]

Yup Ugly is Ugly no matter who dis agrees. I know the ugly bronze ad brown you speake of but I have a buddy here in town that painted his jeep CAT Yellow and has cat raceing sticker on the windshield. Even the wheels are CAT Yellow. You talk about a tough paint job. This paint was made to protect big iron heavy equipment. Smart but ugly! Tug[addsig]

I got a buddy, I want you guys to talk to, hot pink with a white top. Nobody around here, has had the nerve, to tell him it looks like a Barbi Mo´bile. He looks kinda like a white Warren Sapp, drives around with a 30-06 in a gun rack (professional hunter, County Game Commision). I guess it´s his version, of one of those bright orange vests, sure can see him coming for a long ways. :lol:

edited by: MudderChuck, Jan 31, 2003 - 04:37 PM[addsig]

What was that jeep trim in the late 80s early 90s. It was a tropical type package or something and the color was light blue...nasty.

Jeep® Wrangler Sundowner...

Best new Jeep® Colors: The flat tan, flat green and flat gray... I love those...

Mine's Red (aren't they all? ??) but as soon as i get some major body damage :-D it's gonna be that urban/gray camo...[addsig]

Hey, there is nothing wrong with a golden brown color, my 1967 mutang is a golden brown it was getting called "sh-t bown" before I got it painted, the color is actually called burnt amber, it's a one of a kind color, not many like it!![addsig]

Nobody around here, has had the nerve, to tell him it looks like a Barbi Mo´bile. He looks kinda like a white Warren Sapp, drives around with a 30-06 in a gun rack
Is his name Ken? :-D :lol: :-D :lol: :-D Tug[addsig]

once i saw a tj pink. like the pinkish purple that comes on geo trackers.....and to make it worse, it belonged to a boy scout leader, someone who you'd think would have a little more respect for a jeep
Reggie[addsig]

Maybe your right Tug, he has a girlfriend, little blond, all the pieces in the right places, maybe when he looks in the mirror he see´s Ken, I see Godzilla. :lol: In a pink Jeep.

edited by: MudderChuck, Feb 01, 2003 - 03:46 AM[addsig]

Theres this YJ around here thats painted this ugly teal color. Its not faded or anything, its a rather new paint job. That makes me wonder who in their right mind would paint a jeep that color? Now, I'm a huge fan of YJs and for the most part I dont think that they can be ugly, but this one is UGLIER than ugly. No offense to any of you who have this color, but why would you paint a jeep that color?[addsig]

Back