The Seven Year Itch.....

....is a myth. It ain't happening here. Been married to Sunshine for 7 years as of today, and I ain't got no urge to go anywhere else.8) I love her as much today as I did the day I married her, and I'm guessing I always will.;)

Good for you! I wish you guys a life time of eternal happiness!

yea, me to but I have only had my jeep 4 years I hope I'm just as dovoted as you when I hit the 7 year mark, I have grown more and more attached to her as the years go on so I'm sure I will do fine when the 7th year comes and goes ;) oh and congrats sparky... Tell the Mrs. the same. ;)

I relized though I still havn't named my jeep yet though... guess will have to do that before the 7th year ;) :driving-g

I preacher told me some valuable words of wisdom about marriage from a husband's perspective once......

"son, do you want to be right or do you want to be happy, cause you can't be both"

Congratulations!!

My wife and I had our 22nd anniversary in June. From my experience the only difference between the first seven years and the most recent years is spending your early years growing as a team then benefit from that time later. There isn't less work, you just spend your time "fine tuning" your relationship.

I cannot imagine what it would be like without my best friend who has gotten me through some of the toughest times in my life. Lost jobs, sick kids, hospital stays, 9/11 ... the list goes on and on.

Sparky-Watts said:
....Been married to Sunshine for 7 years as of today,

Wow, Congratulations Sparky. I think if you add up all of my marriages it adds up to 7 years,... hmm,... let's see,... carry the three,... add the one,... yep over 11 years!!:lol:

redrooster said:
Awww...
What's the trick Spark....reruns of Dr. Phil?

Quite the opposite...refusing to watch Dr. Phil, Opra, Springer, Montel, the Lifetime Channel, the Hallmark Channel, etc., etc., etc., :lol:

I caught the end of a Dr. Phil show a few weeks ago to see a girl from my high school on there talking about her addiction to Vicaden (however you spell it).
Her husband was serving in Iraq and she was home eating pills. Still looked pretty good though...for a loser.

Yep, I'm coming up on 7 years in November (7th) and I've known her 12 years this September. Fot those who make it through to here, it's good....and getting better!

Back