The fish are in <^((((((<

Alaskan_Jeeper

Hey just in case any of you are planing on a trip to my neck of the woods, bring your salmon gear, cause the fish are jumping in the harbor.... Yaaaahooooooo....
Fish -on...

Happy trails OlllllO :cool: [addsig]

LOL saunds like a blast just a little far of
a drive from TeXas.......... :-D :-D :-D [addsig]

Man you sound like you have been here durning the fishing season.. And it's not that bad yet.. The key word there was YET.. :lol: :lol:

But they are here and it's time to take my ladies out to fish. you got to love a woman that loves jeeps, loves to hunt, loves to fish, has a great taste in men... Hey she picked me didn't she..... :p :lol: :lol:

Anyways you all have a great day and I'll chat later...

OlllllO

:cool: [addsig]

i spent two years up in fort richardson with my "uncle Sam". i have salmon fished on the kenai river during the winter run. froze everything below my waist. chest waiders weren't insulated......[addsig]

Aw yes the free trip to alaska, I hope you had a great time, And king fishing is the best.. Nothing like have a 50lb king on and land it with lite gear.. I'm headed out halibut fishing on saturday, going to take the boat out to hitchingbrook, and see about getting into the big ones.. The derby is under way and the leader is at 238lbs, so we have our work cut out for us.. But youo never know the big one could be out there just waiting.

Happy trails.. OlllllO :cool: [addsig]

i took the "army morale" trip to seward bay, excellent halibut and black bass fishing. i didn't have any luck with the ling-cod, but my squad ncoic reap the benefits of my trip....not to many places to cook fish in the barracks..but the halibut stew was great..[addsig]

my wife and i drove the alcan back to the lower 48. alaska all the way to new york............[addsig]

Back