The Best of Friends!

Tug-n-pull

To have the chance to meet, share the trails, eat, and basicly live with members of Jeepz.com gang has been all to wonderful. Rob and Toshi aka PASmokeater and I started to promote the trail week back in Jan. This past week it came to pass. We have had nothing short of a ball.

Rob has proven to be a great trail man with a watchfull eye and steady hand on the trail. Always coaching and will to help in any manner. Toshi is Momma Tugs new best friend. Hit it off and have been joined at the hip every sence they arrived. Great Cook to by the way.

Chris and Kristen aka Wranglerwhat94 can just move in here. We love em like our own kids. Some times I catch myself giving advice to them like I would my kids and think they are ok just let em play. They are cosins and get along like brother and sister. These 17 year old kids drove 9 hours form Detroit to Tennessee just to ride in the hills here. That alone says a bunch of good about them. Chris has proven to be a very fast learner and is willing to listen on the trails and can drive his jeep like a pro.

Adam aka Greenreaper and Beth All the way in from Elkheart IN. are here to. Good folks and Beth makes a mean homemade roll for supper. Adam has had a streak of bad luck with some broken parts and we are still waiting for them to arrive. So he has had to be in the shot gun seat with one of the other jeepers most of the time. Hard to keep up your spirits when your jeep is down. I feel his pain!

We have been able to get along and have fast became the Best of friends one and all. I have never thought that internet people could all get togather and have so much in common. All walks of life and from very different parts of the country with one real thing in common, "Jeeps and Jeepz.com"

Now with all of this said thanks to Terry mason, and all of the moderators here at Jeepz.com for setting up and maintaining this site. It to you that the root of this all springs. When all you have to put into this site seems like it is just to much trouble to keep it up remember. Four of the regulars on this site just got together for a dream vacation in a no where hick town in East Tennessee and rode their jeeps and learned about each other and are now the best of friends.

Thanks again to the powers that be here at Jeepz.com from ol Tug

image-missing.png

edited by: Tug-n-pull, Jun 27, 2003 - 07:07 PM[addsig]

Hey Tug-n-pull, How far are you from Gatlinburg? I've got some family in Bryson City, NC. I'll be up that way in Oct.[addsig]

Glad to hear you guys had fun and bonded.Just think,you guys could be starting a new jeepz.com trail ride tradition!!!Its good to see that you guys all sacrificed time to go out there and have a good ol time.
Lets just hope that next year will be an even bigger hit!!! Sully[addsig]

I think about 90 miles from G town and have very good friend living here from Bryson City. We are not to fat from anywhere just pack up a duffel bag and a hi lift and come on over! hehehe tug[addsig]

Back