that 50% off sale dude

Natty

Just wondering if anyone else has had any luck contacting that company or talked to anyone in person concerning those "deals." I sent an email inquiring about clutches and received a couple of responses...not good ones...they were out of stock. Then I sent a couple of more emails asking the prices of winches, seats, and a couple of other things I've been pondering, however I have not received any responses since. If you are out there...let me know...even if everything else is out of stock...otherwise it just feels like you don't give a poop. So long story short...anyone else had any luck? :-? [addsig]

i went to his website, it looks kinda shaky... none of the products had pictures... just a whole lot of navigation. [addsig]

What site was this?!?! Im broke and in college and trying to get my jeep ready for the summer so 50% off is music to my ears. [addsig]

Personally I think anyone that just pops in to spam with such nonsence as steve does is not worth the effort. Make friends then make sales if that is your goal. That is my 2 cents on this. Tug[addsig]

Ok...here's how I feel. That rat bastard should not even think of posting...or even typing on his hell damned keyboard. If you offer something...please at least respond...if not justify your advertisement. Hey...all Jeepz members....free winch with each post....offer good until you respond. Go to H E double hockey sticks buddy. Here's one for you....how do you keep an a$$hole in suspense??? I'll tell you tomorrow!!!! Sorry if the previous offends anyone but it's just my thoughts. It doesn't make any sense...why not offer a free Jeep while supplies last...and we just sold out. Maybe this post is the fuct up satisfaction that was being sought, but it is just fuct. Sorry again...just the temper rearing its ugly face again. Oh yeah...I didn't want to spend any money anyway...hah.... :lol: [addsig]

I went to that web site, and his prices were way higher than anyother shop, so 50% off would put his at fair market price. Most of the stuff he had advertised looked like dirt anyways, no pics, or advertised a soft top and the picture showed something totally different.[addsig]

LOL...i agree with you 100% natty. but i think you should express yourself a little more seems as if you are holding back. tell him exactly how you feel...........odax :lol: :lol: [addsig]

Back