Tennessee run?

Definatly worth going to!!!! I would suggest going, even if its just for the weekend. We have a TON of fun and the wheelin is the absolutly awesome :D

This will be my second year there and im driving all the way from Michigan.

I have not gone to the "gathering" but I have been up there twice since. BLAST and trails GALORE. and it isn't as far as South442 likes to make it sound :p I drive from Atlanta.

I haven't seen any beer drinkin done. Espicially durring the Rides. Not really good, safty wise. But, I don't think Tug and Crew would have too awful much problem with it as long as no one is in danger. That is my opinion, it is Tug's town so he makes those calls. I personally don't drink around them because I would just assoon not loose such good friend by over-indulging and wearing out my welcome ;)

I did most definately mean after the riding and sitting around the campfire. I don't drink and drive and it would probably not be wise to try to pick a guitar driving either. Hope I didn't give the wrong impression.

Tug will have to answer this question. it is, however, his home. But then it will also have to be a mutual between us all. I personally have no issues with grabbing a cold beer after a long day (if there is such a thing) of trailing. but then, I don't want to be out of place with being the only one that has a beer in my hand. I say that if Tug doesn't mind and the rest of the crew doesn't then let's sit around the fire grab the guitar and sing the Jeepin blues while sippin on a cold one.

I think a cold one among friends is a great thing. As for guitars now we are talking. Have so much music around here you would not believe. I am not one to say you are and can, or your not and can't that is all on each person. Just come on over and bring a Jeep and plan to get dirty and have a ton of fun. Relax in the Tennessee sunshine and or rain what ever comes. I am not a real big rules or plan type of person when it comes to trailing around here. Just keep a proper prospective of others feelings and worth and not cause a problem and all is well. I take a nice cold one if you have an extra. heheeh tug

Back