me with mine too.

jhiggens needs to fix his
pic in his post. I can't
help him resize it with
any decent resolution.

The thread is up top.
How do you???

Thank you Kind Sir.[addsig]

Getting better but still not small enough and now it looks like crap and its all fuzzy
:-? [addsig]

if you host on Sony Image station rather than double click on the thumbnail size pic single clik with the right button, click on properties, and then save that address. If you double click then you are getting the address to the full size pic. I hope this helps. tug[addsig]

Tug my butt out of a
"STUCK" once again....

Got to love those Tennessee Volunteers..

Quote of TUG::
if you host on Sony Image station rather than double click on the thumbnail size pic single clik with the right button, click on properties, and then save that address. If you double click then you are getting the address to the full size pic. I hope this helps. tug

As always, our "mountain man" knows all the shortcuts....
========
jh, this may be the fix. without having to 'dope' the
original pic with an edit program...

Tight 360,,, K9-Kena,,, Over...

[addsig]

I have come to the realization I am not going to beable to do it but how do you like this flex????[addsig]

I'll Bring the Camera Sunday...

"The True Texas Tease"

:evil: :-O :evil: [addsig]

Did you want me to resize the pics in jhiggen's sig? becasue if you did then here you go

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

If thats not what you wanted me to do then just let me know.

TARSI[addsig]

yes yes yes yes yes how do you do that , that is great ......... :-D :-D :-D [addsig]

Or you can just use the Resize HTML tags :-D they work great

Here is the basic code for that.

< img src="http://www.Image.com/location.jpg" width="120" height="120">

How's that for Guru'in

:p :p :p

edited by: L33TJ33P, Jun 09, 2003 - 03:29 PM[addsig]

You can change the size of an image using the width and height attributes.

In general, it is not advisable to reduce image size using these settings, since the image will be transferred over the internet in its original size no matter what reduction is set for it. This will slow the loading of your webpage.

This means, that if you have an image that is bigger in size than you want it to be on your page, you should reduce the size in a graphics program, rather than reducing the size on the webpage using the width and height attributes.

On the contrary, sometimes, it can be wise to enlarge images using this technique.

If you leave out the settings for width and height, the browser will automatically use the real size of the image.

However, you should always enter the settings for width and height, even when using the real size!

The reason is that if the settings are left out, the browser can't build the page until the image is loaded entirely.

This means, that the visitor cannot read text around the image while the image itself is loading - which in turn will give the visitor an impression of a slow loading page.

This becomes especially true if the image is inside a table.
In that case, the whole table will not be shown until the image is loaded entirely.[addsig]

Back